Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

No style rocky

I couldn’t let my Mum take the back seat whilst I sat in the front passenger seat. Typically most people would give up the front car seat for their Mum. wouldn’t they?

• Heart
Reactions: 21

leigh225

She’s remembered she’s supposed to be doing outfits of Christmas. So we’ve got Emma looking like a big green yeti to start, a shot with her big, bare trotters in view 🤢. Then because big, greedy Emma can’t just buy one jumper in Asda, she’s bought two. Then her camera tripod up at maximum height just makes her look the weirdest shape.
View attachment 2648342 View attachment 2648343

Nailed it Emma, looking gorgeous 🙄
Wow has she filtered her legs enough, almost looks tiny at the bottom half
---
Wow I was quite shocked watching that vlog. Amazing how much you know your camera angles Em, as you didn’t use them on this vlog. I was even shocked at how much weight Chris had put on when he was in his Christmas jumper.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I havent even watched it yet but know how it’s going to go. Yes im sorry em you couldn’t have kids, but you have lots that some women would dream of having, a loving husband and family, money, a job, holidays. There’s always something someone else has that we want. You proved this video was all for viewers by only answering the one negative comment. Lots of people have reached out to you in comments, but as usual you can’t be bothered to acknowledge them as as usual it’s only ever about you. Maybe speaking to some of these people could help you. Stop thinking of just yourself and think about other people too. I’m sure soon enough you will be prancing around in your outfit of the day having long forgotten the crying vlog.
100% !!!

Up to 170 comments now, many from women who have experienced multiple miscarriages, SIDS and agonising heartache. Still no replies to ANY of them except that ONE lady who mentioned her weight with adoption.

Nasty Emma.

And just like you predicted she’s prancing about in another tamsy dress on Instagram ….

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she go to Italy and learn about the culture? And how to cook their food? I nice homage to her late Dad! It’s Vegas…New York on repeat. No imagination those two,
They can be obese in comfort in the US, whereas in Italy they’d stand out like a sore thumb; waddling, cumbersome, unfashionable and ugly.

• Haha
  • Wow

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
She should think herself lucky that she's got her Mum, a loving husband, family to be around and food on the table. Some will have nothing at Christmas, literally nothing.

• Heart

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
Kim has her vulnerable brother to think of, I doubt she’d of went anywhere near Princess Poorly Piggy.

Odds on she feels well enough tomorrow to do a ‘what I got for Christmas’ video, like a 20 year old in 2011.
---
IMG_0074.png

… the choir, gym, ‘taking ownership’, replying to YouTube comments, being a size ‘20-22’.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Latest slog my god she is vain! The size of that chin.
Telling people if they’re struggling over Christmas not to worry it’s only a day …. She’s been banging on about Christmas since august so would you really take advice from her? ! Maybe she should instruct people to use ‘Better help’ cos she’ll get commission.
The blonde looks awful especially in the final clip all thin and crispy looks like a loads has snapped off again oh dear.
Bet those big shovel hands can’t wait to rip open the dozens of presents she’ll get on Christmas Day.

Happy Christmas all of you thanks for all the laughter and mutual disdain for the greedy grabby honey monster !

• Heart
  • Haha

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
That hideous hair band makes her look even more like she ‘attends a day centre’, shall we say 🙈.

Anyway Knobheads, place your bets. How long before she starts wetting her knickers over ‘I am an Spring’. Countdown to Easter will start beginning of Feb I think.

Also bets are on as to whether Onslow will finally get stuck in the loft hatch when ordered to fetch the Easter decor. Let’s hope the emergency services in their area are equipped, can’t have any of Emma’s B&M daffodil tat being compromised during the rescue mission.

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
I'm gobsmacked. I don't know if you've all heard of the apps like 'too good to go' - where takeaways and shops give out the leftovers for a few quid. I thought these apps were aimed at families who are struggling. Greedy Em and Chris have ordered a bag !!!!! Three wages going in that house - they piss me off!!!

She's going to respond to comments about her fertility.......been reading here?

• Angry
  • Wow

kittypaws

VIP Member
Why the fuck does she pronounce mascara as “mis-scara” ffs she’s so thick
---
Profile pic anyone? 🤣

IMG_6951.jpeg

IMG_6948.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

kittypaws

VIP Member
Em we know you read here so please take some advice from your arch nemesis.

The way you apply your eyeliner on your lid is doing you no favours. Your eyes are round and bold enough as it is and this just accentuates that. Start the liner on the outer third of your eye and do a small flick upwards. This will make your eyes look wider and longer.

Ah fuck it, I’ll go as far as getting a picture for you. Call it an apology for filming your waddle in Tesco 😁

Like this…

IMG_6952.jpeg

And this is genuine advice, I’m not trying to make you look like a twat. You do that to yourself already.

• Haha
  • Heart

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Wtf was that vlogmas? She makes a pointless sprig of rosemary try to stand up in a glass and the dog took a piss. Ho ho ho.

• Haha

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
A tad early, but as i’m working at Christmas (a concept completely alien to the Christmas Princess Fiona), would just like to say a huge Merry Christmas to all you fellow Knobheads 🎄🩷.
Thanks for all the laughs this year! Special mention as ever to @kittypaws for the paparazzi footage of the century xx

• Heart
  • Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
I don't get the crying over wrapping children's presents, when she's shown on camera her wrapping birthday gifts for children before and not shed a tear. I think she's crying due to the fact that Candy has had a baby this year ......????

• Heart

Tealight

The smug grin and thumbs up at the end after tasting it 😂 it’s just a bit of cheap white chocolate on top of a tunnocks, calm down Mary Berry

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Wouldn’t it be nice if she replied to all those very supportive comments and also the women sharing their heartbreaking experiences….. you know, it’s supposed to be a ‘community’ so she says… so why is it always one sided?

• Heart

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
She probably used her Cricut to make a plaque for the snowman to wear: Kindly donated by Big Em's Channel ☃ Contact Tel- 0********** for all business enquiries, head massages, fashion advice, lifestyle coach, handcrafted gifts.

• Haha