Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Officedoor123

VIP Member
Disney california is perfect for them, bariatric chairs, wanky adults and huge portions of shite food everywhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
Chris really is a big fat perv. Everything’s gotta be a sexual innuendo with him. It’s constant. Bet he’s pervy around Ems mum too. Creep!

• Sick

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Christ! Goes on a works do, has a few gins over several hours then spends days afterwards banging on about the hangover as if she’s a female Ozzy Osbourne. Rock and roll baby! 🥴 🍹

• Haha

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion
It's Em #14: I am an Spring, I'm riding my Peloton. My ladybits sting, I must buy a bigger thong.

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
How embarrassing.
Big Em gets caught out lying and resorts to showing us a photo of her mum’s antibiotics to prove her sniffle is a chest infection.
Even more cringey is deleting the tik tok pity party post.
Maybe she should get off tattle and go and walk her dog instead.

• Haha
  • Heart

bitsandbobs123

Chatty Member
She really is making a tit of herself over this virus *cough infection isn’t she.
Firstly a virus like the common cold starts and then can turn into an infection, but not straight away is it an infection. She had a sore throat (virus) no doctor would prescribe antibiotics after such a short period of time, the first question they ask is how long have you been like this for. So if they are her tablets she’s lied to the dr and the tablets won’t work because it’s not an infection.
She’s making herself look very stupid
And as for the deletion of the TikTok… she’s a strange one, very attention seeking.
Does she not realise what a tit she is making herself look!

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Is she setting up the camera only to cry next to it? And to be surprised that life isn’t fair? How old is she, 13?
This!!! How convenient she set up the camera just as she was about to cry wrapping a kids present. Not the first time she’s done that either.
She could have just said she’s had a cry off camera or whatever , it’s just all too contrived for me. I get it she’s sad about her situation but it’s all too staged to be genuine.

• Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
ASMR with Big Emma ‘The Unit’ Millard

Featuring

Out of breath heavy breathing whilst waddling around M+S at 0mph

Sausage shovel fingers making cheap chocolate wreaths looking anything but dainty

Walking like a duck and farting with each step like a hard of hearing grandma

‘Running’ across a bridge and clattering into Onslow

• Haha
I'm home this week visiting my elderly mother so I had to have everything done and organised before I came.
Presents bought, shopping done (I fly home on Xmas eve), left a week's worth of frozen meals for my hubby who stayed at home with our furbaby, taught and ran my own language academy up to last Friday.... am cream crackered. Going shopping with her so she can get her Christmas presents, will clean and wash before I leave... and she's on fecking reels moaning she's behind or not organised while filming constantly shite OOTD or stupid lipsyncs... New Year's resolution should be 'Get an effing grip'

• Heart

Vixen88

VIP Member
It’s probably exactly what Onlsow had in her last vlog where it appeared she ordered him to have his Lemsip and get on with it.

—————
I’ve totted up the 12 presents she swapped with Mik. Emma being a self confessed Christmas addict and in and out of the shops looking at Christmas stuff since August vs Mik and her. ‘I don’t buy and presents, I hate forced gift giving. Mik actually did reasonably well, for her. Emma less so…

Emma to Mik
  1. Mr Kipling frosty fancies
  2. Bauble from the village with her bridge run
  3. Primark’s own version of invisibobbles
  4. Light up Primark tweezers, no battery
  5. Gingerbread biscuits
  6. Makeup remover pads
  7. Terry chocolate orange
  8. More Primark bobbles with sale sticker
  9. Spiral bound desk calendar
  10. 2 Primark sheet masks
  11. Tub of Primark niacinamide night mask
  12. Mini fridge (£36 on Amazon, wrapped in the cardboard shipping box with Emma’s address sticker still on)

Mik to Emma
  1. Candle from Mik’s own brand, homemade peanut butter chocolate and beaded bracelet saying merry vlogmas.
  2. Harrods bauble from 2020 for Emma to complete her set.
  3. Velvet jewellery case with 2 pairs of Christmas earrings, both of which Emma didn’t look like she wore all December.
  4. Notebook and hand warmers
  5. Wind up music box
  6. Velvet hair bows and clip in glitter strands
  7. Ice coffee cup with sachets of flavoured ice coffee
  8. Light up E ornament and felt E tree decoration
  9. Cliff Richard diary and mini desk calendar
  10. Book
  11. Tin tea chest, may or may not have had tea in, and engraved spoon.
  12. Tangle tweezer branded hair brush, Garnier sheet mask and bath bomb type product
And a present for Chris, she didn’t show what that was.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Boo hoo big toddler has to jump on Instagram to tell us all she’s has a cold …. Putting on her best fake illness voice.
Serves her right! I don’t wish anyone ill but after a month of ads and fake crying she can fuck off.
I wonder if it’ll stop her tearing open all her presents like an excited baby.

Beverley macca

VIP Member
The contradiction of a bag costing my monthly mortgage repayment teamed with a sweatshop labour shoddily made coat from Shien screams ‘knock off Coach bag from a Turkish market’ 🤦‍♀️
Beggy baby Em asked for money off her family for Christmas and bought the bag. We'll that's what I reckon. I'll never forget her drinking tap water at James Martin's restaurant. No way she actually paid the full price all by herself.

• Haha

Beverliara

Well she’s going go to ruin everyone’s day as she has a sore throat……….,,as it’s all about her!
Merry Christmas to you all 🎄