Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
This smock dress from H&M is supposed to be loose and believe me they're very oversized.
And still wearing these god awful cheap synthetic material boots 🙄🙄 remember these back in the day when I was at school... also remember that because they were cheap shite they stunk to high heaven after a few wears 🤢🤢
The Shoe Zone boots really annoy me.

Auld Tessy Tight-Arse can afford all the holidays and trips away, so why not just invest in a pair of DMs that will last years.

Reactions: 6

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
Only people I’ve seen walk slightly like that are heavily pregnant woman or guys who’ve hurt their 🍆🍆. Her feet are legit at 9 and 3 o’clock and the width apart is mental. Em why do you walk like that? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
If ever there was a case for supportive bras and appropriate sized clothing. It's embarrassing watching the struggle to get into that dress.
I hope the stitching in that bodice survives the day.

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
You know those random recommendations on YouTube you get from watching people like Em…. One I had to check out was ‘classic rose boutique’. This woman reminded me of Em if Em was single with no job.

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
Anyone think it strange that she has had her teeth whitened, but Chris' teeth look like they do? Maybe if they stopped buying all that unnecessary tat they could get his teeth scaled and polished.

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Like she'll buy anything from Next. She puts things down in the cheaper shops. What is the point of these reels? Her ego feeders can just go online. They must be as dim as her.

Frenchie

VIP Member
That vlog. Emma seems perplexed by the concept that Chris doesn't want to do Christmas shopping. She appears to be struggling with the thought of him being home alone.
Emma and mum are just having a biscuit lunch in the car, I wonder if it is because Chris actually 'treats' them to their food and beverages on shopping trips? Chris and his wallet are resting up at home.
The cardigan in Primark could be boucle, Emma is a style and fashion guru, she should know.
Did you see the way her mum was looking at her with daggers in the car 🤣

And Em your hair looked better blonde!

• Haha

Beverley macca

VIP Member
I soak myself in perfume, including my hair. That is THE ONLY thing I have in common with Big Em. I'm housesitting atm, I walk the dog 3 times a day Em and I give to the homeless and I don't haggle in charity shops, in fact I used to volunteer in one. Come on Em you greedy cow, it's easy to give 😂😂🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

• Heart
View attachment 2481939
What the fuck does ‘I am an autumn’ mean?
Straight on to ask the same thing! I actually rewatched that bit to see if I'd missed something. WTF.... illiterate as well to add to her list.
Also mentioned the fact that she'd been using the sewing machine arse about face last week.
Hi Em 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
---
I must be totally thick.......'I am an autumn'?????? Then again, it was only last year when she saw a cushion with a saying on it........and she repeated it 'I love anyfink pumpkin - I don't get it??? I love anyfink pumpkin??' 😂
Maybe she meant 'I am a dick' 😅🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

whoactuallycarez

Chatty Member
Good god. You can just tell she’s practiced this in front of the mirror. Embarrassed for her.
This is the least energic version I’ve seen, most do it like an aerobics class then there’s these two heffalumps basically stood static. Nailed it 🙄

• Haha

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
Has anyone got an opinion about spraying perfume over their hair and clothes?
I always apply my perfume to my pulse points then get dressed and lastly put my jewellery on. I guess that every one is different but I've never sprayed perfume over my clothes and hair as Emma does. It seems a bit wasteful to me.

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
Every time I see Kim in photos, it looks like she's lost weight initially, but I don't think she has - she just knows how to dress for her size and isn't a try hard like our Em. Is Kim younger than Em?