Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Hopefully frenemie Mik won’t let us down and will release true size Big Em footage in the next vlog .

• Haha
Reactions: 6

PinkandTwinkly

but she always wears there dresses with those tatty orthopaedic sandals or Diechmann looking trainers. Buy some nice shoes Emma.
If you have dodgy feet shoes are hard.
I have to dress around my shoes which means a lot of clothes aren't doable

Winter is trainers with orthopedic insoles which means dresses are out. I can only really wear jeans of leggings

Summer flat supportive sandles exist so can vary my outfits more

Smart/Evening is really really really hard so I generally don't go out at all for fear looking shit

She could with spending a bit more tho than the cheap ones she buys
I live in Hotter Old lady sandless in the summer, they're about 100 quid but they look okay, comfy and proper leather

evoway13

VIP Member
Jeez, that Cricut monologue on Insta! Talk about reading a pre-written sales speech with 0.1% enthusiasm, despite the potentially lucrative #afflink payday as a result of the sheeple buying the overpriced machines that she so professional 'sells'.

It's a no from me Cricut.
I can't see any of her projects on the cricut instagram page.........only her self made reel .Other people's projects are of a higher standard than Em's

Beverley macca

VIP Member
I wonder if her mum gets a say in deciding on the theme for the Christmas decorations each year?
No. This is becoming the normal answer where other peoples thoughts are concerned regarding Em. You can just tell that everything revolves around her. I bet there'd be hell to pay if her mum decorated the house for Christmas and not her.

zebby

VIP Member
She also mentioned those gingerbread biscuits would be nice as a stocking stuffer, another American saying. It’s FILLER you airhead.
There’s only one place those gingerbreads are being stuffed #saucy

• Haha

justalittlenosey

is anyone else watching big brother and think that she reminds them of kerry so much?

such a victim all the time and the drama being all about them constantly

• Heart

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
She could have a personal trainer, a personal chef, nutritionist, therapist, counsellor. She would still find some excuse to give up.

She gave up driving lessons because driving in the dark was too stressful. All she had to do was persevere until she had passed her test then she could have planned her trips to avoid night driving.

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
She has a tendency to share too much on camera. She should have just kept quiet, put in all the hard work and effort at the gym and waited for people to notice the results.