Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
I don't know about a learning difficulty. I lean towards a possible shopping addiction, always seems to be impulse buying. None of her purchases appear to be planned out very well or curated. Cost of living crisis seems to have no impact on her. She is all about quanity over quality.

Reactions: 5

evoway13

VIP Member
Has anyone got an opinion about spraying perfume over their hair and clothes?
I always apply my perfume to my pulse points then get dressed and lastly put my jewellery on. I guess that every one is different but I've never sprayed perfume over my clothes and hair as Emma does. It seems a bit wasteful to me.
My daughter has a big collection of fragrances but, she always makes a beeline for my Hypnotic poison......and sprays it everywhere !!!! I'm going to lock it up!!!

• Haha

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
Every Christmas I am given a hamper made up with all that spicy sausage stuff, olives, dried up meat. I just sling the whole thing in the bin because nobody will eat it, I've tried giving it away but nobody wants it. 🤢🤮

Corgetta1

She should go visit Italy. So much to see. She goes on about " being hafe Italian ", yet never been to Italy. Instead another Vegas trip.

zebby

VIP Member
If your still a member of the gym and choir and like rubbing people's heads whilst listening to pre WW2 music, you can stay. 🤣
:ROFLMAO: Fank's you're so niiiice. I'll repay your kindness with a Cricutted bit of B&M plastic tat and a glass mug of Poppets hot chocolate. I can't run to a posh cake cos Chris has eaten it all, but I've got a nice bit of Cherrrrrrryz cake left from the back of the cupboard.

• Haha

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
So she’s only doing 12 days of Vlogmas but filmed some of it 2/3 weeks before Vlogmas starts! 🙄

Anyone notice we had a new pose this week? 😮
Has she been photoshopping her legs again? I can't see how it is even possible to stand with her feet in that position.

Reactions: 4