Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabia

VIP Member
Has anyone got an opinion about spraying perfume over their hair and clothes?
I always apply my perfume to my pulse points then get dressed and lastly put my jewellery on. I guess that every one is different but I've never sprayed perfume over my clothes and hair as Emma does. It seems a bit wasteful to me.
When I was looking at perfume recently at John Lewis, the sales assistant said to spray it on my clothes for full effect. That was a new one to me.

Reactions: 6

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
No vlog today? Wonder if she's been reading here or over on Candy's page and seen that the baby has been born, so has gone quiet?.

lottie111

Thought that they'd have slid off by the time she got there and she'd have touched them all to put them back on.
Plus that Betty Crocker icing is enough to make you boak!

Actually came on to say tell me you're trying too hard without telling me you're trying too hard. Fake as f***
Wow, look how fat her face is in that third picture. Like an overgrown weeble!

• Haha

LellsBells

VIP Member
It’s been a while since she posted a Cricut ad hasn’t it? 🤔
I wonder if her Centre Parcs vlog will be another ad!

Beverley macca

VIP Member
No (crap) OOTD yet but playing silly beggars with some proposal thing on tiktok. Come on Em, you've not given up already. 🙋‍♀️

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
I do agree with her that she has an unfortunate tendency to overshare.
Going into such detail about her father's last moments and words was totally unnecessary. Things like that should be kept private within the family. Where is the dignity and respect? I hope she took that video down.

Corgetta1

What a heffer! She is so fat. Must have been sweating in that outfit as it is warm here in Barcelona. There is no way she would go on a beach or pool in a bathing suit- she knows how fat she looks.
Who goes to Barcelona for 2 days??? You only see a tiny bit.

LellsBells

VIP Member
'She said on TT that they couldn’t get in the Ritz cos they were wearing trainers 🤣 '

What would they have ordered if they had got in ? A glass of tap water ? 😜
She wanted to see their tree 😆

The whole trip was just for her social media accounts. I love London but going there on Black Friday weekend is not fun!

• Haha

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Healthy eating gone in September, when „christmassy food” arrived at shops, and you know, with christmassy foodie you just have to treat yourself, don’t you. And by treat. I mean stuff yourself everyday like u stuff turkey for Christmas.
And then, just in few weeks time, she will start her annual moaning ritual about the diet culture, and it will be time to put spring plastic tat decorations on. And then, before we know, it will be summer 🤪
And then like all these effluencers, it'll be christmas come September 🤣

• Haha

JDo777

Get me some of them angles this grifter is using, she must have the camera on the ceiling…her OOTD…notice no close up of her top of the range New Look, petite, little boots!

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
So
Her body is struggling. Imagine her organs having such a hard work every day, every minute with handling her weight. She is unable to bend to tie her laces, she is unable to walk without real struggle. Now, as she gets older, there will be more and more painful days. Hope she will realise that even small changes may help her and make her life a bit easier. She is trapped but still able to make some changes. And I wish she will try.
---

But don’t forget to pay delivery fees, as she will have it only when is FREE
So true! She's been lucky up until now, but there's only so much her body will be able to stand. Surprised she doesn't have knee, back or joint pain from the weight she is carrying. But yes, even a small change would do her the world of good.

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
Sounds like she's done with vlogging - I feel like she forces herself to do it sometimes but doesn't actually enjoy it - but, knows if she stops, the freebies will stop!
I've heard of people being perimenopausal in their early 40's - but I don't think she is, I think periods and hormones just get worse as you get older. I notice my pms starts 2 weeks before the actual period, and it never used to be like that, got worse after turning 35.

• Heart