Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evoway13

VIP Member
Did em ever say why they never chose to adopt? I was just wondering as she obviously really wanted children so wondering why never adopted or even tried to foster. Did they ever try IVF?
I think she would've had to have a donor egg but, she had to get a BMI of 19-30 (10 stone to 12 stone). For adoption, a BMI over 40 is rarely considered - there is no upper age limit, people at 60 have adopted children.

Reactions: 5

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
She could even start a BookTok account if she ever finished that book she bought for the train.

I wonder how her herb garden is doing! 😂

Edited to add… I’m surprised she hasn’t done a Cricut ad for Halloween!
She won't read that book, she is just obsessed with buying/grifting stuff.

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
I’ve only just seen a few of her vlogs. She comes over as quite childish for her age. And does her mum live with her? She’s tied to the apron strings that’s for sure. Both her and husband massively overweight. Chris looks like he has high blood pressure, his face is always dark red.
Yes the mum lives with them, think they own the house between the 3 of them. She's deleted a lot of her old vlogs, so not much history out there for people who are new to her.

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
She did say on her TikTok that she had been in pain all day. I don't know how eating that stuff would help her feel better.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
My friend adopted last year. She is a larger lady, around 15/16 stones and just over 6ft tall (so same height as Em lol) not sure if the BMI threshold varies from county to county ?

• Heart

evoway13

VIP Member
Every time I see Kim in photos, it looks like she's lost weight initially, but I don't think she has - she just knows how to dress for her size and isn't a try hard like our Em. Is Kim younger than Em?
I think Kim is still in her 30's - they discussed their ages in the old vlogs that Em deleted

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
It's like ...... "let me take your kids out for the day, let us have a crafting day, I'll just film it so that everyone can see what a lovely and generous Aunty Em I am"

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
I've been thinking about Emma and the possible reason that she has never visited Italy.
Maybe her grandfather was detained as a prisoner of war over here during WW2. Many of those prisoners decided not to return to Italy but to stay here after the war ended. They made happy and successful lives here with their families. I don't know why that would stop Emma from visiting Italy though.

nutty

I cant picture eggy lasagne.

Is it where instead of pasta it's layers of omelette or slices of boiled eggs? Or just normal lasagne but with scrambled eggs mixed into the tomato sauce?

What is it!!!!!!!?

• Sick

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
I may be wrong here, but I do think some of this is to do with Candy's baby.
You can't compete with a newborn baby, a first-time mother, a proud father. I'm sure many people will be commenting and sending congratulations when the birth is announced. It's only natural because nearly everybody loves babies and happy endings. Even I am excited to see this baby, and I can have a cold, cold heart.
I can understand if Emma avoids social media for a while Candy gets all the attention.

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I googled it and it's an actual phrase from the gilmour girls or something. I've no idea what the context is or what the phrase even means but it seems to be from that.