Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leigh225

Did em ever say why they never chose to adopt? I was just wondering as she obviously really wanted children so wondering why never adopted or even tried to foster. Did they ever try IVF?

Reactions: 4

zebby

VIP Member
She has a tendency to share too much on camera. She should have just kept quiet, put in all the hard work and effort at the gym and waited for people to notice the results.
Or simply have her hair done and lose 5k apparently :unsure:

Beverley macca

VIP Member
I know this is a bit pernickety, but it really annoys me the way she says we are 'headed' to m+s. She thinks she's American!
I replayed that. I didn't realise it was an American thing. I thought it was just dim Em not being able to speak properly.

Last edited:

PinkandTwinkly

Jesus!! She looks like she’s fighting for breath just waddling around!
Its odd. I've said it before but I don't get the waddle. I'm a fair bit bigger than Emma and I don't walk like that (got my OH to film me last time it was posted to check 😂). I'm guilty of the side tie trainer but not the waddle.

She's not got disproportionatly large legs massive legs, and she apparently walks to and from the station so must walk

Reactions: 3

Beverley macca

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO: Fank's you're so niiiice. I'll repay your kindness with a Cricutted bit of B&M plastic tat and a glass mug of Poppets hot chocolate. I can't run to a posh cake cos Chris has eaten it all, but I've got a nice bit of Cherrrrrrryz cake left from the back of the cupboard.
And ask for the money 🤣

• Haha

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
I'm assuming Lovedrobe is a plus size brand? And the sizes come up way bigger anyway? So maybe a size 20 is actually a 24 or something? And Em is fooling herself thinking she's a size 20?.

PinkandTwinkly

Wouldn't they need to pay for two seats each? No way they wouldn't be spilling over into the seat of poor persons sat next to them
She'll probably do what we do Is book the aisle seat each, means you can lean out a little and not encroach in the person next to you
---
I've got those pure plus trousers, thought they'd be good for holidays/travelling

I'm normally wear a 26 bottom and 28 top, and I sized up to a 3 (as 28 was the top size for size 2 and didn't want them tight)

They manage to be too big and too small at the same time 😂
They fall down as I walk and feel big but still look tight. I don't think that sort of stretchy trouser works for my small waist big belly shape
I probably should have got the size 2 and they'd have stayed up better so I guess as influencers say 'they are true to size"

The tops and hoodie I ordered are nice tho, good quality imo and worth the money.
I'm really tall so the lagenlook longer length stuff looks good on me, without looking too big.

I'm not really sure why they collab with here tho, it's not really her style

Last edited:

Beverley macca

VIP Member
I wonder if it's a Coventry expression cos we're a few miles away from where Em is from originally and we say we're headed to places. Can I stay in here or should I be headed off to another thread 🤣
If your still a member of the gym and choir and like rubbing people's heads whilst listening to pre WW2 music, you can stay. 🤣

• Haha