Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so cringe. Could she love herself anymore. Thing is she doesn't even look like this. Embarrassed for her. Her mum and Chris downstairs while she's piss balling about upstairs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'd love to know HOW this woman has so much confidence. She literally loves herself. She doesn't seem to have any real insecurities or moments of being self conscious. She might sometimes say she does, but that feels put on and fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve noticed throughout my life that the more unattractive folk are usually the more full of themselves. Plus she’s been told by her mum that’s she’s beautiful. Chris probs tells her how stunning she is (he thinks he’s punching with her but it’s not hard cos he’s really not attractive at all) a lot of her friends are attractively challenged so they probs tell her how pretty she is. But in the real world she’s actually a very very unattractive woman, eyes way too big and too close together, bugs bunny teeth, hair like straw, manly features, warts all over her. If you click on that song she’s mimed to there’s so many young pretty girls doing it and doing it great then you have Em 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She's so cringe. Could she love herself anymore. Thing is she doesn't even look like this. Embarrassed for her. Her mum and Chris downstairs while she's piss balling about upstairs.
Chris sitting downstairs with his mother in law watching Emmerdale Farm, while Emma practices these dance routines in her dress up room. Give me strength. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see she's discovered the off the shoulder look. Agree with everyone else about her confidence, never ceases to amaze me. Imagine going into the office knowing that your colleagues might have seen you acting like a twit trying on clothes on you tube, or your husband painting bleeping pottery with you and your mum at centre parcs. I'd be mortified. And resign.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I see she's discovered the off the shoulder look. Agree with everyone else about her confidence, never ceases to amaze me. Imagine going into the office knowing that your colleagues might have seen you acting like a twit trying on clothes on you tube, or your husband painting bleeping pottery with you and your mum at centre parcs. I'd be mortified. And resign.
Copying her frenemy Khila……
---
Wtf was that, omg I feel embarrassed for her
How embarrassing, feel absolutely mortified for her!

Reactions: 9
Just doing a bit of browsing and came across Emma’s new dress
Was that off vinted or has her mummy or Chris bought it for her pretty Christmas outfit. Surprised she'd pay that much. She looks comical in it. But I guess anyone's whose a size 10 can pull it off. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was laughing to myself remembering when she filmed herself 'working from home' and she was tap tapping on her keyboard trying to look busy. Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Quite mindful of blogging with other people"

AKA, "do not blog me/my kids/every. little. fart" from those who she was with.

Reactions: 7
"Quite mindful of blogging with other people"

AKA, "do not blog me/my kids/every. little. fart" from those who she was with.
Absolutely, her mum never looked comfortable with being filmed. I always thought Emma was exploiting the young girls for content. It's quite shameful putting their images out there to complete strangers.

Reactions: 7
It's like ...... "let me take your kids out for the day, let us have a crafting day, I'll just film it so that everyone can see what a lovely and generous Aunty Em I am"

Reactions: 5
I'm assuming Lovedrobe is a plus size brand? And the sizes come up way bigger anyway? So maybe a size 20 is actually a 24 or something? And Em is fooling herself thinking she's a size 20?.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.