Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find it so embarrassing she went on camera what, 3 or 4 months ago and told us all she'd joined the gym and had bought a bunch of new gym clothes, was going to do spin and clubbercise, then to never to mention it again but has clearly gotten bigger and bigger since that 'announcement'.
It's quite unbelieveable really.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has a tendency to share too much on camera. She should have just kept quiet, put in all the hard work and effort at the gym and waited for people to notice the results.

Reactions: 6
But as she always likes to remind us she doesn't show a lot of her life. Flogging (grifting) is just a hobby and she only shares a little bit. She's not a narcissist at all.

Reactions: 8
She has a tendency to share too much on camera. She should have just kept quiet, put in all the hard work and effort at the gym and waited for people to notice the results.
Or simply have her hair done and lose 5k apparently :unsure:

Reactions: 4
Found a photo of Em and Chris
1700506453766.png

---
Louise Henry on youtube is a size 20.......She doesn't buy over-sized bell tent dresses .....she's a 20 in jeans etc . I want to see Em in a size 20 jean -
1700506691607.png
1700506708614.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
  • Heart
Tacky old lady tent dresses. Those pleather jackets look cheap and way too small on her big frame. That sparkle dress - ugly.
She never wears pants. Always the same old tent dresses with black tights and then those awful boots. Stretched out cardigan.
She needs to stop begging for tent dresses. Beg for some jeans , pants and sweaters.

She could have a personal trainer, a personal chef, nutritionist, therapist, counsellor. She would still find some excuse to give up.

She gave up driving lessons because driving in the dark was too stressful. All she had to do was persevere until she had passed her test then she could have planned her trips to avoid night driving.

Reactions: 6
I don't think she really was scared of driving in the dark. I think that was just an excuse because she realised that she'd be expected to be independent if she passed the driving test.

If her fear of driving was only because of the dark or general driving anxiety, we would still see her trying to find ways of being independent like going shopping alone, getting a bus, not having chris or her mum take her places and wait outside.

I think that's why she also keeps quitting new hobbies. She wants to do them, but just doesn't want to do anything alone without someone helping her so she quits.

I can't believe she can't drive, swim or ride a bike. Does she actually have an intellectual disability or some sort of impairment? She isn't capable of much is she... she is like an adult toddler.
---
As for the new hair... I think she hates it but didn't have a choice as her hair was fried. It won't be long until the bleach is applied again.

• Haha
I can't believe she can't drive, swim or ride a bike. Does she actually have an intellectual disability or some sort of impairment? She isn't capable of much is she... she is like an adult toddler.
I only passed my driving test at age 37, for me it was a the cost of it vs how much I’d drive. I actually still regret doing it as I’ve not even driven since as the insurance cost for my husband’s (small) van is outrageous, that an Uber anywhere I want to go is cheaper. I’ve worked from home for around 15 years, so don’t need to drive day to day. I have a train station 3 min walk away which takes me to 15 mins to get to the city for shops/bars/restaurants. I’m otherwise quite independent, more than happy or capable to get the train or bus anywhere or happy to walk or ride a bike. I did want to learn at 17/18 but my dad was against it, said it was a waste of money, then I didn’t need it at uni.

Emma however, moans about her daily commute, the trains and also the walk to the train. Her favourite hobby seems to be frequenting Home Bargains type of shops which are all a drive to get to in retail parks. Seems a no brainier for her. Just plan not to drive at night if you don’t like it.

Weird how dependent she is on anyone else, Chris, Mum, carer Kim… you do wonder if her has a learning difficulty or is lazy and mollycoddled?

• Heart
I don't know about a learning difficulty. I lean towards a possible shopping addiction, always seems to be impulse buying. None of her purchases appear to be planned out very well or curated. Cost of living crisis seems to have no impact on her. She is all about quanity over quality.

Reactions: 5
Someone’s been of tattle again. Hi em,
Genuine question- what did she created in life? Maybe something she didn’t share on you tube I wonder? 🤨🧐

I think she has some learning difficulties. Very easy job, same for so many years, only hobby she has is watching telly and buying tat, she isn’t independent at all.

I don't think she has a learning disability. I think she's just been incredibly sheltered and pampered. Treated like a baby by her Mum, Chris, carer Kim and others. They are as much to blame, as they've probably never pushed her to be independent. She's got used to this way of life now.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.