Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it surprising how she made a song and dance of going to Costa alone, did she call it a solo date, or something daft? When the reality was she went in for a takeaway coffee and walked home.
The older I get, the more at ease I am with going to a cafe or pub or somewhere alone with a book or newspaper and a nice drink. It’s actually quite liberating.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The polka dot monstrosity doesn’t fit because you’re NOT a size effing 20!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd like to know what Big Em thinks we are all actually doing out here in the big wide world.

Reactions: 5
That latest flog was just all about big Em hinting to her mum and Chris what she wants for Christmas. As usual "ooh that's noice, I like that" and buys F all. She liked the fluffy scarf thing but couldn't work it out. Thick as pig tit this one is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd like to know what Big Em thinks we are all actually doing out here in the big wide world.
Well for one thing most of us don’t live with our mummy or expect to be taken everywhere by mummy and hubby. She really hasn’t grown up has she.

Reactions: 9
The polka dot monstrosity doesn’t fit because you’re NOT a size effing 20!
She thinks it doesn't fit due to her boobs........failing to realise she is as wide as a line backer and needs a bra for the boobs hanging from her shoulder blades. Why doesn't she invest in some industrial strength shapewear? Marlena Stell from Makeup Geek wears post op shapewear and it doesn't half slim her down (I think the company is Macom)

Reactions: 8
She thinks it doesn't fit due to her boobs........failing to realise she is as wide as a line backer and needs a bra for the boobs hanging from her shoulder blades. Why doesn't she invest in some industrial strength shapewear? Marlena Stell from Makeup Geek wears post op shapewear and it doesn't half slim her down (I think the company is Macom)
When she said it fits everywhere else, omg it’s a smock dress, it’s big at the bottom half, it’s always going to fit there. If she has smaller breasts and it doesn’t fit she is definitely not a size 20. I hve no problem het being big, just stop being in denial Emma. You are a size 24/26, but bigger and your clothes will look so much nicer.
Maybe get some jeans Emma and let us see a change of outfit for you.
---
That latest flog was just all about big Em hinting to her mum and Chris what she wants for Christmas. As usual "ooh that's noice, I like that" and buys F all. She liked the fluffy scarf thing but couldn't work it out. Thick as pig tit this one is.
I did think what is there to work out, it’s goes over your head yaay.

• Haha
It's similar to a modesty panel to cover cleavage, or even to look like a polo neck under a v -neck jumper. I've seen them advertised somewhere, but can’t remember where, they are normally lace or cotton.
It would look smashing with that sequined dress to cover her heaving cleavage 😆🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
What’s this new fixation with thinking she’s a size 20? Hun I’ve been watching you for years, and you ain’t been a size 20 since about 2015.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So we have a treat to look forward to in December - her and Khila doing an advent calender for each other ! Probably loads of cheap rubbish in it so that Em can keep her spending down to an absolute minimum.....

Mik is just 100% going to fill Emma’s with candle seconds she can’t sell.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So we have a treat to look forward to in December - her and Khila doing an advent calender for each other ! Probably loads of cheap rubbish in it so that Em can keep her spending down to an absolute minimum.....
When will Khila learn?! Any time they do a gift swap she ends up with a load of cheap shite from Emma 😂

• Haha
Not the present swap, they're just the worst. They only do it once a year because they've worked out that they'll get a few of each others followers off the back of it. Emma will use it to slyly endorse the cricut and send Mik a load of rubbish with decals on and half the contents of B&M. Mik will reciprocate by sending her tit candles and melts to get them featured on Em's video and gather up a load of the tat she already has at home from her shopping addiction and beauty PR stash. The rest will be done as cheaply as possible because neither of them actually wants to spend any money on one another. Absolutely pathetic thing for two adults to be doing - just get each other a gift if you want to and do it in private.

• Heart
So i could be a size 8 if I buy the most baggy oversized size 8 clothing.. I like your logic Em ✨ delusional ✨

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.