Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her concept of how things fit is mental. What she thinks fits or is too big is just comical

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I paused the vlog at 14:41 - as she's got her hand in the pockets and swishing the dress - you can see her fat 'apron' hanging down.... :sick:
310A9EFA-2C76-45EB-8F70-3EFCCABEFD8B.jpeg

Time to find that big Nirvana T-shirt Emma and reinstate that gym membership before your guts are at your knees. Never mind tying your laces at the side, you’ll be having your mum tie them for you soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He’s such a wet wipe.

Not a bleeping chance. She complained about the walk from the car park to the James Martin restaurant was too far. Remember, the place where she was too tight to buy a lemonade 😂. No way she’s walking that far.

Throw back to the last trip there when she stayed in by herself while the rest went swimming and she filmed herself playing pool alone.
View attachment 2580405
View attachment 2580406
Tragic.

I’m surprised she went back. She didn’t seem to enjoy it. Seemed too tight to pay for any activities. Too tight to eat out and took all their own food. Complained about the walking but said bike hire was too expensive, I looked it up, it would have been £35 each for the duration of their stay.
It's quite sad really (the pics) she isolated herself because she can't swim? or because she is embarrassed to wear a swimsuit in public?
She's had all that time since that trip to join swimming lessons, to lose a bit of weight. Also can she actually ride a bike? I can't recall ever seeing her on a bike ride.

Reactions: 7
She can’t swim, but at center parcs there’s plenty of shallower areas in the pools where you can stand up and not swim at all. Also they do aqua Zumba etc again you don’t have to be able to swim. She’s in such denial over her size there’s no way she’ll get into a swimming costume as that really would need to be a true size, probably a 30.

Reactions: 9
She’ll wear one if someone pays her to.
IMG_0512.jpeg

From May 2020, so that won’t fit anymore. Long been sold at a car boot no doubt.

• Haha
She could go to adult swimming lessons, she may learn an important new skill and even enjoy herself.
I don't think she would ride a bike because that means she has to take responsibility and ensure the safety of herself and others. It would give her some independence to travel in her local vicinity without relying on Chris or her mum for transport. Emma wouldn't like that idea.

Reactions: 8
Ooh Em.... 'how's that for easy erection'... you slut you....
Also anyone who actually knows how many days it is to Christmas and is counting down, put your hand up.
The clothes she bought on Vinted.... saints preserve me 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
WHAT is that Christmas tree monstrosity? It reminds me of something you'd find in a town shopping centre in 1989. Imagining the Harrods baubles on it (though I'm certain they aren't meant for that tree) is making me sweat

• Haha
Reactions: 11
F off is she a size 20! Who is she trying to kid! She won't be able to zip those leather jackets up either, obvs bought them in a smaller size to fool herself. As for going on a bike, I really don't think she is fit enough! She's out of breath just prancing around her dressing room!
The polka dot blouse looked alright tbf.

Last edited:
Forgot to say, just because a dress has stretch in it and you can pull it away from your body, does not mean you should actually wear it stretched out to high heaven.
Trying to convince herself and everyone else she's a 20... Trina Louise had weight loss surgery and she posted a haul the other day in 20/22 and she's half her size.
The gaping across the chest Is because the clothing is TOO SMALL... geez you'd think as a fashion guru she'd know that already 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree she is lying about her size. Every dress she tried on was much too small and gapping at the buttons.

It is hard plus size as all clothes are cut differently and it varies like crazy between brands and also material. I have clothes in my wardrobe in a size 18 all the way up to a 30 and they all fit but I’m definitely not an 18 and I’m not a 30.

i certainly wouldn’t call myself a size 24 because a lot of my clothes are in a size 24. I’m now a size 28 cos more than often that’s the best fit on me. It’s about what fits you and not just what can fit on your body.

• Heart
Omg just watched the try on. Not one of those dresses fitted her, and those leather jackets definitely didn’t fit her. They were all gaping at the bust. Don’t start me on the red dress, omg what on earth did you look like. I’m sorry but im
A bit girl so not fat shaming, just they don’t fit you em. Size up.
Ps the first dress was absolutely awful, screamed American older woman on a cruise
---
Edited to duck. She kept some jackets on during the try on. Bet she was covering the tightness of those dresses.
I thought that about why she had the jacket on. Just don’t film the dress on

Last edited:
She looks huge in that red dress. She needs to put her camera at a realistic level and do a twirl, then she’d be in for a shock! She has too many clothes and hardly anyfink looks good on her. I’m a plus size lady and I shop around for styles that suit me and try to spend a bit more on better quality. Where is she going in all these tacky flammable dresses?

WTF why does she do this? I’m cringing so bad 🫣🫣🫣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.