Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest tik tok….Oh dear, salty Em pretending to not be bothered by what people say.
Incoming cry face post no doubt. Maybe if she practiced what she preached with the ‘be kind’ crap she would realise how her greedy and grabby personality makes us feel!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't understand why she thinks everyone should admire and approve of her fashion choices. In my opinion that blanket check/ plaid coat looks shockingly awful on her. That's my opinion and I'm allowed to have it and I'm allowed to share it on here. Emma should keep off here if she can't handle the comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She sure as hell doesn’t act like someone who ‘doesn’t give a tit’ considering the amount of time she bangs on about it.
Maybe #bekindEm should practice what she preaches and think about the poor souls in China, working 18 hours a day for pennies to produce crap for Temu / Shien…but then a freebie is a freebie in the Effluencer world.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What’s that warty lump by her hairline ?

Her hands are really huge aren’t they. Not so dainty that eh Em

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for her mum…unable to have sitting room of her own just so Em can have a dressing up room to store her vast collection of ‘sheered’ (like the 🐑 sheep?) dresses, and lip sync on 💩 tok like a teenager.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's back.....Didn't film Centre Parcs as she's 'mindful' of other people.....so what about last year's trip? No way is she a size 20. Kittypaws cracking surveillance footage proved that. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That pottery painting clip in center parcs looks like it was just her, Chris and her mum doing it.
She clearly dragged them to do that as she does that kind of thing with her career (Kim). It looked so bad, like watery paint and crappy quality pottery. Dear god.

Oh I had to laugh when she said she walked 25,000 steps a day. Yeah right.
She is defo not a size 20 dress size. More like a 28-30.

• Haha
Chris sitting there painting with her and the mother in law...why don't he go and sit in the bar and get pissed like most men 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Chris sitting there painting with her and the mother in law...why don't he go and sit in the bar and get pissed like most men 🤣
Because em didn’t give him permission to do that. She’s got a leash on him which won’t let go of his balls

• Haha
Why is she lying about sizing? not a chance those dresses are a size 20 or even a 22. Can't trust anything these dimfluencers say when they lie so easily about things like that. Side shots showed a huge belly that no size 20 would cover. We have eyes Em!!!! just own your size.

Reactions: 14
I just can't believe that she clocked up 25,000 steps a day. I think she must have been adding everyone's steps to her total.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just can't believe that she clocked up 25,000 steps a day. I think she must have been adding everyone's steps to her total.
It takes about an hour and 45 mins to do 10,000 steps - Em would be waddling along at half the speed - there's no way she was walking for around 7 hours a day....

I paused the vlog at 14:41 - as she's got her hand in the pockets and swishing the dress - you can see her fat 'apron' hanging down.... :sick:

• Wow
No way is she a size 20/22. She looks the same size as me and I’m 5’8” and a size 30. The smock dresses may fit her but they should be loose all over and you can see them cling to her belly. Why lie?

Reactions: 13
If you need an outfit I think using Vinted is a good and admirable thing to do. I just question Emma's motives because she already has a room stuffed full of leopard print, polka dot, plaid, ditsy print, festive garments. She must be a shopaholic, or has a fear of missing out and can't stand the thought of anyone else getting the item.

He’s such a wet wipe.

Oh I had to laugh when she said she walked 25,000 steps a day. Yeah right.
Not a bleeping chance. She complained about the walk from the car park to the James Martin restaurant was too far. Remember, the place where she was too tight to buy a lemonade 😂. No way she’s walking that far.

Throw back to the last trip there when she stayed in by herself while the rest went swimming and she filmed herself playing pool alone.
IMG_0510.jpeg

IMG_0509.jpeg

Tragic.

I’m surprised she went back. She didn’t seem to enjoy it. Seemed too tight to pay for any activities. Too tight to eat out and took all their own food. Complained about the walking but said bike hire was too expensive, I looked it up, it would have been £35 each for the duration of their stay.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.