Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been a while since she posted a Cricut ad hasn’t it? 🤔
I wonder if her Centre Parcs vlog will be another ad!

Reactions: 6
Yeah what's going on with no vlogs? Maybe she's finally had enough or only going to post ads now?

Reactions: 4
Yeah what's going on with no vlogs? Maybe she's finally had enough or only going to post ads now?
Be her latest strop and then she’ll come back with sob story video and then be like here’s my next Christmas ad

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who needs that many ‘winter’ coats anyway ? All crap quality and thin material?
Why not spend £100 on one decent quality insulated coat for daytime instead? and a well made biker jacket or something for evenings? Not that poop coloured thing she’s sporting

Reactions: 13
What is that check/plaid thing? It looks like a shabby old dressing gown. She's paired it with her condom hat, she looks like Scrooge.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not one of those Shein crap coats fit her properly. The faux leather jacket looks so cheap and plastic, the beige long one omg, the trench coat too small, the black coat too small and don’t even get me started on the long check thing, what is it, a dressing gown gone wrong

Constantly pulling at things away from her belly, cuts the video if it’s showing a smidge of a side view.
We see you Em, we see you

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She'd never 'buy' 1 good quality coat that would last. She'd happily 'grift' 10 cheap tit ones. More more more with this greedy one. Quantity over quality everytime.

Why does she feel the need for so many coats? She's hardly outside enough to feel the cold. Plus, they don't seem to fit her anyway.

Reactions: 9
Why does she feel the need for so many coats? She's hardly outside enough to feel the cold. Plus, they don't seem to fit her anyway.
Greed. No other reason. You only really need a decent big waterproof, especially for dog walking and a couple of nicer coats. She can’t help herself collecting as many as she can if they’re free. Buying 2-4 decent coats will last you years if you’re smart.

Reactions: 10
Collecting multiple crappy earrings, headbands and sunglasses is one thing but having a selection of unlined, poorly made ‘winter’ coats just makes me think why?? Repeating myself here but what a sad woman she is. I’ve got one big Uniqlo coat for winter, a good quality leather jacket for nights out and a wool coat for smarter days/nighttime

"Wellllllllllllllllll (breathless) goooooooooooooooood mooooooooooooooooooorning, thanks for joining me on my latest grift vlog where I show you some truly questionable fashion choices, sent to me by a company who's human and employment rights would make your stomach churn if you just took a moment to Google the company name. But enough of that negativity, we don't have any bad vibes here on the channel, do we Chris? Chris is just in the garage bar, whipping up a sugary cocktail for Khila and I.

Join me tomorrow as I surprise the neighbours with a fully Cricut'd car (theirs) but it's all Christmas themed, so I'm sure they won't mind."

Quick squint on the sweatshop site and I can only find prices for 4 of the coats. Sadly, the one we all loved the most, the dressing gown, seems to be unavailable.

PVC biker jacket - £33.49
Arthur Daley's coat - £25.92
Gilet - £28.47
Trench - £27.49.

So over £115 without the star of the show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just to circle back to the lasagne for Christmas thing...in Italy they don't even eat lasagne on Christmas, they eat fish 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.