Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every Christmas I am given a hamper made up with all that spicy sausage stuff, olives, dried up meat. I just sling the whole thing in the bin because nobody will eat it, I've tried giving it away but nobody wants it. 🤢🤮

Reactions: 5
Just a little snack watching the telly 😲😲
Are we really surprised?
When working from home she probably still has her 11am snack of 4 digestive biscuits smothered in Nutella. She can show her salad Tupperware all she likes, she’s the size she is because she’s having this AFTER her tea.

Reactions: 8
Every Christmas I am given a hamper made up with all that spicy sausage stuff, olives, dried up meat. I just sling the whole thing in the bin because nobody will eat it, I've tried giving it away but nobody wants it. 🤢🤮
Send it to Em, she'll have it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She did say on her TikTok that she had been in pain all day. I don't know how eating that stuff would help her feel better.

Reactions: 5
No vlog today? Wonder if she's been reading here or over on Candy's page and seen that the baby has been born, so has gone quiet?.

Reactions: 6
She’s probably talking about period pain but of course she can’t say the word ‘period’ :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her body is struggling. Imagine her organs having such a hard work every day, every minute with handling her weight. She is unable to bend to tie her laces, she is unable to walk without real struggle. Now, as she gets older, there will be more and more painful days. Hope she will realise that even small changes may help her and make her life a bit easier. She is trapped but still able to make some changes. And I wish she will try.
---
Send it to Em, she'll have it.
But don’t forget to pay delivery fees, as she will have it only when is FREE

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So
Her body is struggling. Imagine her organs having such a hard work every day, every minute with handling her weight. She is unable to bend to tie her laces, she is unable to walk without real struggle. Now, as she gets older, there will be more and more painful days. Hope she will realise that even small changes may help her and make her life a bit easier. She is trapped but still able to make some changes. And I wish she will try.
---

But don’t forget to pay delivery fees, as she will have it only when is FREE
So true! She's been lucky up until now, but there's only so much her body will be able to stand. Surprised she doesn't have knee, back or joint pain from the weight she is carrying. But yes, even a small change would do her the world of good.

Reactions: 6
So where was Chris, is he away? She didn't include being cosy on the sofa with him for the evening. Her mum doesn't like spicy food so that whole platter was just for Emma?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Side-tied laces are such a fashion statement…NOT! It’s a wonder she doesn’t get Mummy to tie them for her!
They are so dirty. That tiptoe. Em you're not a model. Grifted a theatre trip that she'd never have paid for even though she loves the arts. 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.