Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a mere 48 hrs in Barcelona…day one they’re only just leaving their room at 10:30am and are back in the room for an afternoon nap. What a waste! 🤯. My 85 yo dad has got more get up and go!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Not sure why she pulls this frog move so frequently. The belt looked very uncomfortable, time to size up!
I see she’s still positioning her camera at the top of Canary Wharf in order to make herself appear slimmer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ewwwwww! That cone of meat and cheese! 🤢
Also, are some of her viewers okay? The comments really are quite odd! One saying they'd watched her vlog more times than they'd said I love you to their partner......

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
So a mere 48 hrs in Barcelona…day one they’re only just leaving their room at 10:30am and are back in the room for an afternoon nap. What a waste! 🤯. My 85 yo dad has got more get up and go!
Diabetes? my first association. Or their organs cannot take them on longer trips. Their hearts must work unimaginably hard.
I mean, I am all body positive, overweighted myself, but for goodness sake, from some point it is more like fight about healthier, longer life. Yes, life is unfair, some struggle more than others, but helping ourselves should be a priority in my opinion. Sure, we can’t change everything, but small steps wins. Body positive says nothing about slowly kill yourself.

Reactions: 12
Lovely to hear a couple of shoutouts for Les Ramblers. He's a lovely old chap, I often see him down the papershop or putting a bet on the gee gee's.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Double LL in Spain in pronounced Y. Hotel Leo. 🤣Thought culture vulture Big Em would know that. She's dim.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her OOTD looks like she's been crying. She's looking very red eyed.

Reactions: 7
IMG_20231023_134347.jpg
Those boots look like they have side zips. The laces are just for show, can't muck that up.

• Haha
Im not even 5 mins into the Barcelona vlog and Chris is getting on my tits. They either need to make it a joint vlog or he needs to STFU. He's worse than someone's toddler constantly interrupting and making smart arse replies, so that Em has to turn the camera round and show him. He's awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What is Lez Ramblez???!!

Surely by being ‘half Italian’ combined with seeing dozens of signs saying LAS RAMBLAS everywhere she would have a better grasp of place names???

what’s with Chris eating chops and chips for every meal??? You’re in an amazing Spanish city try something different maybe ???
And her paellas were big enough for two people greedy piglet

• Haha
Reactions: 9
bleeping hell Emma, you’re gonna have to put down the crackers, dig out that Nirvana T-shirt and reinstate that gym membership.

F8D2A1AB-FD04-4462-AC4C-4BEEF69CE306.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
What is Lez Ramblez???!!

Surely by being ‘half Italian’ combined with seeing dozens of signs saying LAS RAMBLAS everywhere she would have a better grasp of place names???

what’s with Chris eating chops and chips for every meal??? You’re in an amazing Spanish city try something different maybe ???
And her paellas were big enough for two people greedy piglet
I'd have thought the app that Chris had downloaded would have helped with the pronunciations but there y'go.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure she didn't know Guadi was the architect. Basic knowledge Em. I can't be arsed to go back to the slog, but it was like 'the man that built this really big church' Even if I didn't know I'd look it up before filming myself. She was more interested in trying to look like a traditional Spanish Senorita. I'm sure they don't wear frumpy velcro sandals designed for the elderly. Tool 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am utterly shocked at the clip of those two on those swings. Quite impressive that Em is now bigger than Chris. Some achievement that is. Way to go Em.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.