Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby is beautiful.
I hope that Emma and Chris can build their own happy family unit one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No vlog I thought she was uploading: 'Big Daft Crimpers & Coronary Chris - Eating Their Way Through Barcelona' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I googled it and it's an actual phrase from the gilmour girls or something. I've no idea what the context is or what the phrase even means but it seems to be from that.

Reactions: 5
Re. the charcuterie plate - bet that’s what she considers a small portion, as it was for the gram, can’t have people thinking she’s anything but a delicate, light eater.

When in fact it looks like a shared plate for 4.

Also PMSL at ‘I am an newborn’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg todays reel !!
The struggle (look at her face) to get the belt to do up on its loosest hole !! Pulling at the dress cos it’s too small.
Looks painful I don’t know why she does this to herself .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't understand how someone who is so obsessed with clothes, hair, makeup, nails etc doesn't seem to care about her size ?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not sure why she pulls this frog move so frequently. The belt looked very uncomfortable, time to size up!
I don’t know why she does this big squat thing?? Proving that she can?? Is it any time she wears something stretchy as proof it stretches? Just weird.

The dress is gaping at the buttons, she needs to size up, and the belt 😬 she 100% took that straight off after the reel. That just looked uncomfortable.

Reactions: 11
Barcelona vlog is up .......she says the hotel room is 'dated', as she's stood there in a flowery bell tent that my late grannie wouldn't wear.....

They go to a museum - they sit on swings - Em is actually fatter than Chris - even her legs.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.