Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been lurking on some other threads. I've seen lots of your names, must say you all are just as witty and hilarious as you are on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's only doing OOTD because she has to get dressed every morning. She can't finish anything else. What is the point? Who is going to dress like her? Why does she wiggle? And why does she show her mugs up close in every slog? So many questions. She's one very odd woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
is anyone else watching big brother and think that she reminds them of kerry so much?

such a victim all the time and the drama being all about them constantly

• Heart
Reactions: 6
IMG_9510.png

Someone’s been ‘perooosing’ their Tattle thread again! Hi Emma 👋!
Come chat to us one of these days… we’re ‘noice’,‘different’ and definitely ‘funky’….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Perimenopsuse is such a great excuse for her to explain fat persons sweating. And hot "flashes" what a silly cow. Why use the American word? I can't wait until she gets into the thick of menopause!

Reactions: 14
Has anyone got an opinion about spraying perfume over their hair and clothes?
I always apply my perfume to my pulse points then get dressed and lastly put my jewellery on. I guess that every one is different but I've never sprayed perfume over my clothes and hair as Emma does. It seems a bit wasteful to me.

I always apply my perfume to my pulse points then get dressed and lastly put my jewellery on. I guess that every one is different but I've never sprayed perfume over my clothes and hair as Emma does. It seems a bit wasteful to me.
My daughter has a big collection of fragrances but, she always makes a beeline for my Hypnotic poison......and sprays it everywhere !!!! I'm going to lock it up!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
tbh I do that with perfume, I have an irrational fear of smelling bad so when I get in to work or as I leave the house I spray a good spray of deodorant then a good spritz head to waist with perfume. I dont seem to get through too much too quickly and people say I smell nice so im not changing ☺

I soak myself in perfume, including my hair. That is THE ONLY thing I have in common with Big Em. I'm housesitting atm, I walk the dog 3 times a day Em and I give to the homeless and I don't haggle in charity shops, in fact I used to volunteer in one. Come on Em you greedy cow, it's easy to give 😂😂🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

• Heart
Did em ever say why they never chose to adopt? I was just wondering as she obviously really wanted children so wondering why never adopted or even tried to foster. Did they ever try IVF?

Reactions: 4
Did em ever say why they never chose to adopt? I was just wondering as she obviously really wanted children so wondering why never adopted or even tried to foster. Did they ever try IVF?
I think she would've had to have a donor egg but, she had to get a BMI of 19-30 (10 stone to 12 stone). For adoption, a BMI over 40 is rarely considered - there is no upper age limit, people at 60 have adopted children.

Wants a family apparently, however not willing to make any lifestyle changes to get a bit healthier to try have one - one way or another (both of them). But happy to play the sympathy, poor me card regarding it. And is clearly incredibly resentful of anyone she knows who becomes pregnant.

This woman actually has some serious issues!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My friend adopted last year. She is a larger lady, around 15/16 stones and just over 6ft tall (so same height as Em lol) not sure if the BMI threshold varies from county to county ?

• Heart
Sorry if this offends, but she's too tight fisted as well as lazy to have a kid (fostered or biological) she's the baby in that household. Could never see her stop buying 'pretty dresses'. A kid would get haggled charity shop clobber and fed beige food. The dog don't get much fresh air. What hopes a kid got?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wants a family apparently, however not willing to make any lifestyle changes to get a bit healthier to try have one - one way or another (both of them). But happy to play the sympathy, poor me card regarding it. And is clearly incredibly resentful of anyone she knows who becomes pregnant.

This woman actually has some serious issues!
Wonder what will happen to her friendship with Kim if she gets pregnant.

Funny she was "falling out of love with youtube" a few weeks ago. Amazing what a bit of grifting can do to put a smile back on that huge smug noggin. Her aim is to get all 15 colours of a jumper. Grift on Em, you'll do it. The headband makes the outfit better according to toddler Emma. 🤢🤪
Screenshot_20231018_081022_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231018_080934_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
When I was looking at perfume recently at John Lewis, the sales assistant said to spray it on my clothes for full effect. That was a new one to me.

Funny she was "falling out of love with youtube" a few weeks ago. Amazing what a bit of grifting can do to put a smile back on that huge smug noggin. Her aim is to get all 15 colours of a jumper. Grift on Em, you'll do it. The headband makes the outfit better according to toddler Emma. 🤢🤪View attachment 2516863View attachment 2516864
What in the name of kids TV presenter is this look!? They’ll be flogged in a boot sale for sure this time next week!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.