Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I hope she can be a little sympathetic to her ex friend, Candy. Candy's auntie has been over to Tattle to let us know that Candy had her baby girl on Monday via c section (I've only just seen the message she sent us last night)

Our Em's a little liar ......She says she's worked with Pure Plus 'many' times before - no she hasn't.......it's ONCE

Reactions: 8
Well that was uncomfortable viewing, constantly pulling and tugging at the all the clothes from over her belly. Not once did she let them sit right, always pulling them out. She’s so self conscious of her stomach and it shows

Reactions: 9
Well, I hope she can be a little sympathetic to her ex friend, Candy. Candy's auntie has been over to Tattle to let us know that Candy had her baby girl on Monday via c section (I've only just seen the message she sent us last night)

Our Em's a little liar ......She says she's worked with Pure Plus 'many' times before - no she hasn't.......it's ONCE
And she loves them sooooo much in that time she’s only managed to buy one item herself…more than happy to accept all the freebies though. These Effluencing grifters are so full of it.
Maybe Em could Cricut a little something to welcome Candy’s new baby by way as an olive branch…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I notice she's chosen clothing that's 'one size' - or a size that fits three sizes (which is bizarre to me, especially when it comes to trousers).....the trousers come in three sizes - the first size is 18-22 ...Em got the middle size - she fails to tell us what size that is - it's 24-28....she's trying to show us they're a loose fit but, they're not that loose

What the hell are those poses?! 💀💀💀 The squat?!
Agree she looks uncomfortable throughout, tugging and pulling at everything. Hands in pockets pulling outwards. I don’t event know what the tshirt tucking was all about.

In what world would she be paying £28 for a tshirt, £45 for multiple jumpers in different colours, £40 for whatever those trousers were, and near £50 for dungarees on a whim.

Enrages me that she and other people have their hands out for these things they’d never buy themselves. Including also the standing desk, gazebo, £300 hairdryer, Cricut, Teddy bleeping Blake…

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That black overhauls look terrible on her.
Can she not see how morbidly obese she is? She needs to see a surgeon and have the bariatric surgery. I am surprised she hasn't been refered yet. She will cost the NHS lots of money in the near future, with many health issues related to being morbidly obese for years.
---
She looks like a sumo wrestler.

Reactions: 7
The way she's trying to stretch the trousers out just to make the point that they're far too big for her. It's not a pair of skinny jeans is it so they're clearly designed to fit loose and comfortably on the legs, and frankly the waist size looks like there really isn't that much room at all. If she let go of it and stopped trying to make it seem like it's falling off her it would sit fine. The fact the trousers are grim generally is a separate issue. You can tell she doesn't really like any of it and the only things she does like are the things that are so oversized she may as well be wearing a poncho and the poses she makes remind me of little kids showing off their outfits not an adult woman feeling good in the clothing she's wearing.

Still no idea why she does things like this to herself anyway when it's clearly a horrible experience for her and she hates how she looks, all for a few quid and a few naff clothes for free. They aren't hard up are they so why even bother. Don't get me wrong I'd be buzzing if I were on the PR list of some lovely luxury brands but grifting for a bit of free Temu and Pure Plus when you don't even want the things you get for free is pure greed and more of an embarrassment than something to show off.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The way she's trying to stretch the trousers out just to make the point that they're far too big for her. It's not a pair of skinny jeans is it so they're clearly designed to fit loose and comfortably on the legs, and frankly the waist size looks like there really isn't that much room at all. If she let go of it and stopped trying to make it seem like it's falling off her it would sit fine. The fact the trousers are grim generally is a separate issue. You can tell she doesn't really like any of it and the only things she does like are the things that are so oversized she may as well be wearing a poncho and the poses she makes remind me of little kids showing off their outfits not an adult woman feeling good in the clothing she's wearing.

Still no idea why she does things like this to herself anyway when it's clearly a horrible experience for her and she hates how she looks, all for a few quid and a few naff clothes for free. They aren't hard up are they so why even bother. Don't get me wrong I'd be buzzing if I were on the PR list of some lovely luxury brands but grifting for a bit of free Temu and Pure Plus when you don't even want the things you get for free is pure greed and more of an embarrassment than something to show off.
The fact that she's constantly pulling out everything or hunching up her shoulders shows how extremely uncomfortable she is in all of it.
If it was me I'd be off YouTube for good rather than put myself through it.
She's not been happy in herself for years now I'd say so why she's still doing it is beyond me 🤷‍♀️ she should take a looooong break, lose weight, get herself healthy and she'd definitely be happier.

Reactions: 10
She's the size 2 or whatever size it is. No way she's a 22/24. 28 more like. Em why do you wave your arms? It makes you look even more daft. 🙋‍♀️

Notice she didn't give a side view of the dungarees! She only shows what she wants people to see. And, what the F were those ridiculous slippers! You don't have to buy everything with a bloody pumpkin on woman!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I was once 20 stone, I'm 5'2 and I was a 24-26 at my biggest. She is an awful lot taller than me and bigger size wise than I was, I'd definitely say she's 23 stone plus.
For her own health she needs to get her finger out. I cried sore too because I couldn't have a baby, obviously because I was carrying an obscene amount of weight. I've since lost 8 stone, size 14-16 and have a wonderful 8 year old, eat in moderation and move more.

Those big jumpers are hideous. Jump suits and dungarees only suit certain body shapes. Sorry but it is true. Even now I look like a wee dumpling in them, it's not a look

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sod being stuck next to them on a flight. No way they fit properly in their seats. They must have to ask for a seat belt extension.
Wouldn't they need to pay for two seats each? No way they wouldn't be spilling over into the seat of poor persons sat next to them

Wouldn't they need to pay for two seats each? No way they wouldn't be spilling over into the seat of poor persons sat next to them
She'll probably do what we do Is book the aisle seat each, means you can lean out a little and not encroach in the person next to you
---
I've got those pure plus trousers, thought they'd be good for holidays/travelling

I'm normally wear a 26 bottom and 28 top, and I sized up to a 3 (as 28 was the top size for size 2 and didn't want them tight)

They manage to be too big and too small at the same time 😂
They fall down as I walk and feel big but still look tight. I don't think that sort of stretchy trouser works for my small waist big belly shape
I probably should have got the size 2 and they'd have stayed up better so I guess as influencers say 'they are true to size"

The tops and hoodie I ordered are nice tho, good quality imo and worth the money.
I'm really tall so the lagenlook longer length stuff looks good on me, without looking too big.

I'm not really sure why they collab with here tho, it's not really her style

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Has anyone got an opinion about spraying perfume over their hair and clothes?
I always apply my perfume to my pulse points then get dressed and lastly put my jewellery on. I guess that every one is different but I've never sprayed perfume over my clothes and hair as Emma does. It seems a bit wasteful to me.
Perfume is very drying for hair due to the alcohol content
---
Bugger me sideways, did she film her what’s Noo Wednesday intro in Wayuls? She was a lonnng way from the camera 😂😂😂😂#angles

Last edited:
  • Haha
What the hell are those poses?! 💀💀💀 The squat?!
Agree she looks uncomfortable throughout, tugging and pulling at everything. Hands in pockets pulling outwards. I don’t event know what the tshirt tucking was all about.

In what world would she be paying £28 for a tshirt, £45 for multiple jumpers in different colours, £40 for whatever those trousers were, and near £50 for dungarees on a whim.

Enrages me that she and other people have their hands out for these things they’d never buy themselves. Including also the standing desk, gazebo, £300 hairdryer, Cricut, Teddy bleeping Blake…
But she wants the jumper in all 15 colours….obviously grifted!!! Can’t see her putting her hands in her pockets to actually buy them…

She looked so uncomfortable in those clothes!
She even said “I mean, I don’t hate them” …great ad Em! She quickly remembered she was being paid for it and started declaring her undying love for them again 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.