Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...Do we reckon Chris smokes...........her mum certainly does with her voice and frequent chest infections......

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone think it strange that she has had her teeth whitened, but Chris' teeth look like they do? Maybe if they stopped buying all that unnecessary tat they could get his teeth scaled and polished.

Reactions: 6
I skipped through a lot of that latest tit show, but it's basically Em showing off her new Christmas tree, going away for the weekend but too tight to pay for food. Greedy vulgar beggy show off. YES Em, that's what you are. Go grift to Kleenex for tissues for the pity post after you read here. 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Surprised she didn't buy herself a tit ruffle style dress off Shein and be all like 'I thought this would be nice for Spain, it's a bit flamenco-y and Spanish-y'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She seems to put such effort into her outfits, rarely look that good, but effort is made nonetheless… but she always wears there dresses with those tatty orthopaedic sandals or Diechmann looking trainers. Buy some nice shoes Emma.

Yeah right, like she packed a swimming costume. She really is getting into fibbing lately 🤥🤥🤥🤥
I swear, so many thick “influencers” fail to look at the weather forecast and plan accordingly.

Reactions: 11
They've definitely still got their enormous appetites according to Instagram - apart from a couple of scenic shots, Em filmed food!

Reactions: 8
but she always wears there dresses with those tatty orthopaedic sandals or Diechmann looking trainers. Buy some nice shoes Emma.
If you have dodgy feet shoes are hard.
I have to dress around my shoes which means a lot of clothes aren't doable

Winter is trainers with orthopedic insoles which means dresses are out. I can only really wear jeans of leggings

Summer flat supportive sandles exist so can vary my outfits more

Smart/Evening is really really really hard so I generally don't go out at all for fear looking tit

She could with spending a bit more tho than the cheap ones she buys
I live in Hotter Old lady sandless in the summer, they're about 100 quid but they look okay, comfy and proper leather

No clever angles or camera on the ceiling tit here…just a shot reflecting her true size, do anything but don’t treat your viewers like they’re stupid. Lisa Riley (Mandy Dingle, Emmerdale), is another one who forgets that her cleverly angled Instagram pics don’t marry up with her actual true size depicted on the tv screen. Just be honest and own your size guys, be your true authentic selves and have some self respect in the process!!

Attachments

No clever angles or camera on the ceiling tit here…just a shot reflecting her true size, do anything but don’t treat your viewers like they’re stupid. Lisa Riley (Mandy Dingle, Emmerdale), is another one who forgets that her cleverly angled Instagram pics don’t marry up with her actual true size depicted on the tv screen. Just be honest and own your size guys, be your true authentic selves and have some self respect in the process!!
Bloody hell ! , she looks like the front end of a pantomine horse. Giddy up Em!

Reactions: 10
She’s MASSIVE! Also despite her huge frame, all I notice is the side-tied laces.

Disgusting! Do they go for routine dental cleaning? Horrible looking teeth- goes along with their general poor health.
Emma has had cosmetic dental work carried out on her teeth. I don't understand why Chris has to walk about with gnashers like that. We know that he suffers with dental discomfort because Emma said so. He was buying anesthetic mouthwash on the New York trip. It was initally @Patmullins1 who pointed the state of the teeth out, so well spotted to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If you have dodgy feet shoes are hard.
I have to dress around my shoes which means a lot of clothes aren't doable

Winter is trainers with orthopedic insoles which means dresses are out. I can only really wear jeans of leggings

Summer flat supportive sandles exist so can vary my outfits more

Smart/Evening is really really really hard so I generally don't go out at all for fear looking tit

She could with spending a bit more tho than the cheap ones she buys
I live in Hotter Old lady sandless in the summer, they're about 100 quid but they look okay, comfy and proper leather
I have fat and wide feet and wear pumps with tights and dresses. I also use elastic laces as my feet swell due to being a big fat fatty LOL.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
IMG_9494.png

Maybe book more than a 48 hour trip then, and spend less of it troughing the food markets, you pair of gluttonous tightarses.

Who’s excited for the room tour? ‘Here’s the door, here’s the bed, here’s the window’.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a heffer! She is so fat. Must have been sweating in that outfit as it is warm here in Barcelona. There is no way she would go on a beach or pool in a bathing suit- she knows how fat she looks.
Who goes to Barcelona for 2 days??? You only see a tiny bit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.