Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way Emma will be questioned on the size of her bag. Surprised the cheap skate doesn’t take a larger backpack to save money and get away with it

Reactions: 8
Her pleather biker jacket is a good few sizes too small and clearly can’t be fastened.

Why doesn’t she get a full head of foils and break up the underneath.

Reactions: 9
Sod being stuck next to them on a flight. No way they fit properly in their seats. They must have to ask for a seat belt extension.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why doesn’t she get a full head of foils and break up the underneath.
Because a T section is cheaper and she’s a tight arse.

Sod being stuck next to them on a flight. No way they fit properly in their seats. They must have to ask for a seat belt extension.
Both need one each. 100%

Surprised she didn’t use her amazing new bag from Temu 😂
Told us it was the best thing ever. So dishonest.

• Haha
Imagine sitting between Em and Chris on a flight. Bet they both have to sit with their legs wide open, too.

• Sick
  • Haha
'Spend the day wiv me' vlog.....What in the Andy Pandy is going on with that blush?
1697270969079.png

Sponsored by Hello Fresh - and as we have heard from Em before - her mum doesn't eat spicy food......'Teriyaki and Onions' for FOUR people is just for 'Big daft crimpers' and her other 'one and a half'.....(he's definitely just not her 'other half' 😂 )

She bought some full briefs at M & S and covers up the size - but I thought I saw a flash of peach where the hangers are = 26

She's started her Christmas shopping as it's only three pay days to Christmas (......3 months then Em .....or just under if you want to be pedantic)

They've spent £110 on a QVC spiral Christmas tree.....that lights up

I can't help but think she's gone to Barcelona to avoid any baby news coming from Candy.....but, as we all know......babies can arrive up to two weeks late.....

Five dresses for a two night stay in Barcelona???????

She's still wittering on about 'peri menopause' and hot flushes and how they are kicking her in the ass........😂. My hot flushes have gone up a grade this last week - I know it's tmi but, on a few nights I could wring out my night shirt..... :sick:......and I could have lathered my hair up with shampoo before getting in the shower........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
'Spend the day wiv me' vlog.....What in the Andy Pandy is going on with that blush?View attachment 2509477

Sponsored by Hello Fresh - and as we have heard from Em before - her mum doesn't eat spicy food......'Teriyaki and Onions' for FOUR people is just for 'Big daft crimpers' and her other 'one and a half'.....(he's definitely just not her 'other half' 😂 )

She bought some full briefs at M & S and covers up the size - but I thought I saw a flash of peach where the hangers are = 26

She's started her Christmas shopping as it's only three pay days to Christmas (......3 months then Em .....or just under if you want to be pedantic)

They've spent £110 on a QVC spiral Christmas tree.....that lights up

I can't help but think she's gone to Barcelona to avoid any baby news coming from Candy.....but, as we all know......babies can arrive up to two weeks late.....

Five dresses for a two night stay in Barcelona???????

She's still wittering on about 'peri menopause' and hot flushes and how they are kicking her in the ass........😂. My hot flushes have gone up a grade this last week - I know it's tmi but, on a few nights I could wring out my night shirt..... :sick:......and I could have lathered my hair up with shampoo before getting in the shower........
Hot flashes she says 😆 not flushes

• Haha
The singing with the Xmas tree 🙄🙄
Food for four
Anyone else notice the constant little laugh.... nearly as irritating as Candy's.... nearly

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Noooooooo! Not more perimenopause chat! When you're big, you sweat more! And I think that's the reason, but it feels easier to say it's a hormonal thing. Of course she's gonna get hot huffing and puffing round the shops in a bloody jumper! It's been mild up until now.

• Haha
Now that she is in Barcelona she can describe herself as perimenopáusico. Sound much more dramatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The thing I don't get is that she talks about the perimenopause as if it's some very rare illness she's unlucky enough to have and everyone should feel sorry for her. Does she not realise that EVERY woman will go through the menopause, hence will be perimenopausal at some point, probably in their 40s like her, therefore what she's talking about is incredibly common?!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The thing I don't get is that she talks about the perimenopause as if it's some very rare illness she's unlucky enough to have and everyone should feel sorry for her. Does she not realise that EVERY woman will go through the menopause, hence will be perimenopausal at some point, probably in their 40s like her, therefore what she's talking about is incredibly common?!
It makes you wonder what she was like when she started having periods. I bet her mum had to write her a note for school every single week.
Please excuse Emma from PE as she has her period.
Please excuse Emma from showering as she has her period.
Please excuse Emma from picking up litter duty as she has her period.
Please excuse Emma from sharpening pencils duty as she has her period.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Beautifully microbladed brows.

From that vlog, I would also say she's probably a size 28 these days.

Screenshot 2023-10-14 at 13.45.37.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Sad that she didn't buy or try on the Rita Ora pink furry coat. The memes would have been amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet Big Em and cholesterol Chris are hoovering up all the Serrano ham and croquettes at every tapas bar. Greedy piglets

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.