Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a very ugly image in the regards it exposes her true personality and character. Every picture tells a story and that is not a story to be proud of.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's a very ugly image in the regards it exposes her true personality and character. Every picture tells a story and that is not a story to be proud of.
It’s the look on her face isn’t it. Just so happy with herself for collecting another item, holding it like a trophy, proud of themselves for haggling for the sake of a pound (iirc).
A world away from a small, nostalgic smile for a jar you used to own.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Where is this jar now? I think it would be a very appropriate piece for her autumn décor.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That jar always makes me laugh, charityshophaggle-gate aside. As surely it was designed as a DOG biscuit jar??

She probably throws a tea towel over it when she’s vlogging so no Tattlers pick up on it. 😂
Or just as likely sold at a car boot for profit.

• Haha
I've just found out from another thread, that any freebies any influencer gets, is classed as income with HMRC - and it HAS to be declared - anything from Shein to Hello Fresh, from Temu to Cricut... .....hair dryers etc etc

Reactions: 10
I've just found out from another thread, that any freebies any influencer gets, is classed as income with HMRC - and it HAS to be declared - anything from Shein to Hello Fresh, from Temu to Cricut... .....hair dryers etc etc
Surely selling them has implications too? Like wouldn’t they be assets(?) owned by ‘its em channel’ the business. That car boot income on gifted tat should be taxed.

Skipped through a bit of that Temu video. She’s actually giddy and positively buzzing at receiving so much shite.

Travel blender? Ooh 2 bottles, that means Chris could make one smoothie for breakfast and one for lunch. duck off, that bloke, when on the road only goes to McDonald’s drive through for breakfast. Big travel bin for the car, behave, two adults could just take their Starbucks cups out and bin them instead of being pigs and storing them til later. More pumpkin themed junk, but it’s a yellow one and she can’t see she has a yellow one. Get a grip.
Now Cherryz has gone, she’ll be made up to be in with this crowd. Greedy mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Skipped through a bit of that Temu video. She’s actually giddy and positively buzzing at receiving so much shite.

Travel blender? Ooh 2 bottles, that means Chris could make one smoothie for breakfast and one for lunch. duck off, that bloke, when on the road only goes to McDonald’s drive through for breakfast.
Come on now Emma! 😄😂🤣
We all know that if a bloke is left unsupervised he won't be preparing himself smoothies for breakfast and lunch.🙃

• Haha
Come on now Emma! 😄😂🤣
We all know that if a bloke is left unsupervised he won't be preparing himself smoothies for breakfast and lunch.🙃
He might be blending a full English breakfast to drink after eating a full English breakfast. It sounds like he lives at Starbuck's too........I'm sad that Mikhila didn't film Em properly whilst she was up here last week (IKEA).....it was a 'blink and you miss it' shot......

• Haha
Am I being a daft Cnut but there’s no difference to her hair at all! Apart from looking smoother and curled nicer the mop looks the same. Using that Taylor Swift song like there was a brand new hairdo! Stupid silly cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The bottom layers are shorter, which have looked tit and straggly for ages. But not by much, taking into account it’s curled and therefore appearing shorter. The top layer is proper damaged. The colour looks no different to me.
IMG_0402.jpeg

* hairdresser’s name blanked out as she might be absolutely fine, but doesn’t have much to work with after Emma’s burnt her tresses to a crisp with her big daft crimpers.

• Haha
  • Heart
I always howl seeing how normal sized rucksacks look soooooo tiny on her huge jabba the hut back

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.