Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How predictable…a Temu haul, a company with credentials as dubious a Shien where US congress has stated there is a high risk forced labour has been used to produce the type of tat Em showed this morning.
As long as it’s a freebie, who cares about ethics.
Of course it doesnt matter to Em - its all about the freebies! Dont think I can bring myself to watch this vlog.....

Reactions: 11
Poor, poor little hungry Emma. Needs to grab everything, pathetic begger.

Reactions: 8
Temu - Cherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryzzzzzzzzzzzz on steroids.

Reactions: 10
She’s wanted a salad spinner for such a long time….I’m actually embarrassed for her saying that out loud! 🤦‍♀️

Chris wanted a portable smoothie maker to take in the van! FFS I’ve never known a grown man like him!

I can’t handle all the fake excitement for all the plastic shite she got. At one point she even had to cut the recording because she was doing a demo and couldn’t remove one of the bottles from the holder.

I never comment on Em’s appearance but thought it was funny that she said she’s got a big head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've watched other Temu hauls but, Em's is totally useless. No mention of how much each item was - just affiliate links in the description box. No mention of how much postage is or how long they took to arrive, Other 'influencers' have ordered and paid for their items (as well as receiving free tat)...to see how long ordered take to process and arrive - as their freebies arrive within days. The normal orders can take up to six weeks - that's even if they arrive in the first place. Temu do not refund money and miss items from orders. Their Trustpilot reviews are bad. If I was an influencer, and offered free tat - I would first look at the reviews. I would rather refuse free tat than risk my customers losing money....I think it's called 'integrity' :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
"I've wanted...Chris has wanted"..........................but not wanted enough to put their hands in their pockets and buy at £4 salad spinner/blender/watch display box etc.

Em, we know you read here, seriously, pushing Temu is only slightly less gross than cheering for your mum who bartered in a CHARITY SHOP. Yes, we remember that. BARTERED IN A CHARITY SHOP.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She could not scrape the barrel more if she tried. Vile, vile tat. Salad spinners were around in the 70s they aren’t a new thing, my mum had one and I thought it was a waste of effing time! Constantly excited by plastic shite. Now if you’d like to review some plastic, I’d like to see her buy (with her own money) and review a vibrator. That’s a plastic haul I’d sit and watch

• Haha
  • Heart
Why is her face so big??????? It distresses me. SO huge.

Also thought she was 'falling out of love with youtube'???? Not when some cheapo crappy brand wants to collab with you eh Em????

Omg some of the tat she ordered! That cross body bag…. That won’t even fit over your head love !
A travel bin????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Cba with her crappy temu haul. I've heard a lot of bad stuff about them, just as bad as Shein. Seems she would rather play dumb and get given the freebies instead of working with an ethical or sustainable brand.

• Angry
Remember when she got a free foot stall from cherryz. (Loved) moaning she couldn't reach the top of cupboards but was too tight to buy one before. This woman seriously has no shame.

Reactions: 9
Remember when she got a free foot stall from cherryz. (Loved) moaning she couldn't reach the top of cupboards but was too tight to buy one before. This woman seriously has no shame.
Even though we’ve seen she’s pretty much the same height as Chris:unsure:

I'm also aware of some bad comments concerning this company. I'm really surprised that she is encouraging her viewers to download the app. It proves that she does not do any research before grabbing the freebies.

Reactions: 9
Ahhhh Emma... queen of seasonal throway away landfill fodder crap and tat.

Why does she buy so much cheep tat? Primark, shein, temu are absolute trash.

Ahhhh Emma... queen of seasonal throway away landfill fodder crap and tat.

Why does she buy so much cheep tat? Primark, shein, temu are absolute trash.
Because she’s so greedy! Quantity over Quality!! Her life is full to the brim with as much cheap shite as poss. It’s why she’s so unfulfilled. Greed Greed Greed!

It genuinely hurts me every day that I never saw #charityshopgate why oh why did she delete it 😭

Ok yes we know why she deleted it but god damn I wanna see it 😂

• Haha
It genuinely hurts me every day that I never saw #charityshopgate why oh why did she delete it 😭

Ok yes we know why she deleted it but god damn I wanna see it 😂
Just a reminder...
BA694DE3-9AFF-481F-9B7A-780D465CE62C.jpeg

Tattle’s not forgetting this one Emma, you greedy cow.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Then she sits on camera and says 'why are people horrible cos I'm a really nice person?'....... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.