Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
here comes the monthly ‘deep chat’ where she says about how she didn’t vlog because she was just soooo busy being in the moment and talking for hourrrrssss and it’s nice to just ‘shut off’ for a moment. em, you have 24k subscribers and 48 comments on that vlog. trust me no one’s going to cry if you don’t vlog a certain part of your day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Defo think it's also Candy's impending birth is setting her off. Can totally understand but putting it down to others nasty comments is just an excuse. Like someone said, she doesn't have to read here.
Maybe she'd be happier if she didn't.

Reactions: 9
Funny that she absolutely reads here but STILL NO SIGN OF THE HOOVER!! Local folks to her - keep an eye on FB marketplace for that mad hairdryer please.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
here comes the monthly ‘deep chat’ where she says about how she didn’t vlog because she was just soooo busy being in the moment and talking for hourrrrssss and it’s nice to just ‘shut off’ for a moment. em, you have 24k subscribers and 48 comments on that vlog. trust me no one’s going to cry if you don’t vlog a certain part of your day
And has she replied to any of them? Typical of her, just wants a pity party and arse lickers in her comments, we know you read here Em, wouldn't it be nice for you to reply to those folks who have watched and taken their time out to comment?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes. Weird how she's so obsessed with this page but doesn't reply to any comments on her vidoes! Without those people supporting her there would be no Cricut shite, theatre tickets or £350 hairdryers.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jeez, that Cricut monologue on Insta! Talk about reading a pre-written sales speech with 0.1% enthusiasm, despite the potentially lucrative #afflink payday as a result of the sheeple buying the overpriced machines that she so professional 'sells'.

It's a no from me Cricut.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Jeez, that Cricut monologue on Insta! Talk about reading a pre-written sales speech with 0.1% enthusiasm, despite the potentially lucrative #afflink payday as a result of the sheeple buying the overpriced machines that she so professional 'sells'.

It's a no from me Cricut.
I can't see any of her projects on the cricut instagram page.........only her self made reel .Other people's projects are of a higher standard than Em's

Reactions: 6
How predictable…a Temu haul, a company with credentials as dubious a Shien where US congress has stated there is a high risk forced labour has been used to produce the type of tat Em showed this morning.
As long as it’s a freebie, who cares about ethics.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How predictable…a Temu haul, a company with credentials as dubious a Shien where US congress has stated there is a high risk forced labour has been used to produce the type of tat Em showed this morning.
As long as it’s a freebie, who cares about ethics.
Totally agree with you 💯
You would think by now that she would be more selective and considered in her endorsements.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.