Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did exactly the same thing this time last year. Couldn’t be arsed to vlog, couldn’t tolerate any negative comments, said she was leaving you tube.
Few weeks later she was back with #ad #ad #ad vlogs for cricut, hello fresh and some other shite

Reactions: 11
I may be wrong here, but I do think some of this is to do with Candy's baby.
You can't compete with a newborn baby, a first-time mother, a proud father. I'm sure many people will be commenting and sending congratulations when the birth is announced. It's only natural because nearly everybody loves babies and happy endings. Even I am excited to see this baby, and I can have a cold, cold heart.
I can understand if Emma avoids social media for a while Candy gets all the attention.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but this is just typical Em. Reads comments, gets the hump, sulks, cries, pity posts, says she's fallen out of love with youtube, then bam. More free stuff and everything's good in the world. No ones forcing her to do it except her short arms and long pockets.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As far as I can see, she gets no negative comments on You Tube, so her funk must be from reading on here or tik tok comments. It’s so simple. Take yourself off tik tok (you won’t make any money from it) and don’t read here. Here latest video was so effing boring. Who sits for a whole day at work and then sits with a bleeping sad tea cake and watches mafs or worse a Christmas film!! Get on the bus. Go get a coffee from an independent retailer. Buy a book. Get down the gym. The options are endless. Your mental health (and physical) will thank you for it. There are so many people who just don’t have the opportunity to get out and do these things. Stop acting like a boring pensioner….. actually that’s doing a disservice to pensioners. My 94 year old mother in law gets out more than she does, she still drives and goes to knit and natter!

• Heart
  • Haha
She's not that bright is she? She had a teacake cut in halfyet thought that magically made it two teacakes "Im having THESE teacakes" "I really enjoyed THEM" "I decided to have teacakeS" then said they only had one left so she decided to have THEM :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
All I see with her hair is Vincent from the 80's TV show beauty and the beast

em.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When you start your slog ĝoing on about how your tea cake has to be hot but ÿour toast has to be cold to put on butter, it's seriously time to jack it all in.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Im sorry but if she’s still in a funk over her ex friend who she hasn’t spoken to for 4 years having a baby she needs to get a bleeping grip.
Now is not the time to make it all about her and the pity posts demanding attention. Funny how when Candy was getting married Em also managed to make it all about her with the wedding dress try on debacle. She’s an absolute narcissist. Btw i think Candy is a dick too (for other reasons lol).

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When you start your slog ĝoing on about how your tea cake has to be hot but ÿour toast has to be cold to put on butter, it's seriously time to jack it all in.
Its like having an elderly relative virtual experience, talks at length about very minor tasks, things that have happened etc.

She's not that bright is she? She had a teacake cut in halfyet thought that magically made it two teacakes "Im having THESE teacakes" "I really enjoyed THEM" "I decided to have teacakeS" then said they only had one left so she decided to have THEM :ROFLMAO:
Indeed, not that bright, and, what is worse, really narrow minded. How can she think that she can inspire others, is beyond me.

Reactions: 7
Probably had two, only filmed herself eating one.
Get on the bus. Go get a coffee from an independent retailer. Buy a book. Get down the gym. The options are endless.
Literally just take your overweight dog for a walk.

Im sorry but if she’s still in a funk over her ex friend who she hasn’t spoken to for 4 years having a baby she needs to get a bleeping grip.
THIS.

Reactions: 10
Did you notice Mik's face in the background when she was pouring the wax - the same face an exasperated parent has when they want to knock the kid out of the way and do it for them.

• Haha
The way she was taking her time sticking the wick on the sticker with her big oversize meaty hands, you’d think pouring hot wax was beyond her.
E753655C-86F1-47A0-BB52-A8B5B2A3ED41.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She makes me die when she talks about her crappy clothes as "pieces" ! And that green dress is a terrible fit. She's obviously taking criticism badly but blaming everything on the peeimenopause, she's jumped right on that band wagon! The only thing I have sympathy for is her fertility declining and she didn't have children, that's sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have absolutely no desire to have the smell of ‘Chris’ Wood’ permeate my house thank you.

Also ‘I like the ‘COLOURINGS’, the ‘COLOURINGS’ are nice’…I think you’ll find it’s just ‘colours’ you absolute inarticulate tit-for-brains.

• Haha
She makes me die when she talks about her crappy clothes as "pieces" ! And that green dress is a terrible fit. She's obviously taking criticism badly but blaming everything on the peeimenopause, she's jumped right on that band wagon! The only thing I have sympathy for is her fertility declining and she didn't have children, that's sad.
I haven't watched for ages, same tit different day with her, but reading here sounds like another pity party but using perimenopause as an excuse, she's got money to go get tested and get help, I don't have sympathy for her not having children, IF that's what they really wanted, they'd have tried harder, I've watched another you tuber, who sacrificed holidays,lost weight etc then went went abroad to get IVF, they worked hard,though upsetting when it didn't work, but now have a son.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.