Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she wear these headbands to make herself look taller?
I really don't know if I like them.
She looks more charlady than landgirl.
Emma is the queen of wanting to be ‘tiny’ so she is committing another faux pas with the giant headband. She must be at least 6ft2” with the extra 3 inches added on.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2494336
PAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG! Best (worst) one yet!!! Emma, I’m willing to give you my address, so you can send me that headband and I’ll burn it for you personally. It would be better for everyone.

What in the actual duck does she look like??
---

Agree. She must have the biggest face in the country, no doubt about it. Wonder if there’s any data on that 🤣
Christ alive! I think the scarf round her neck is just a distraction ploy so we don't see her stomach. Nobody needs two scarves in one outfit. Again, the confidence of it!!

Reactions: 7
As my old Gran used to say "it's like a Tom Tit on a round of beef" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2494336
PAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG! Best (worst) one yet!!! Emma, I’m willing to give you my address, so you can send me that headband and I’ll burn it for you personally. It would be better for everyone.

What in the actual duck does she look like??
---

Agree. She must have the biggest face in the country, no doubt about it. Wonder if there’s any data on that 🤣
....She looks like she's had an unfortunate accident in the souvenir shop at Longleat....🦁🐆🦏

• Haha
When you’ve got a safari at 10 but accidentally fall into a bag of mental clothes at 9.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hopefully frenemie Mik won’t let us down and will release true size Big Em footage in the next vlog .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She doesn’t stick with hobbies…no 💩 Sherlock!
She’s only carrying on with YT due to the upcoming ‘ad heavy’ content and clearly can’t be bothered with it, seeing as all she manages to produce is an afternoon slog.
Todays offering was mainly an infomercial for Mik’s Wankee Candols.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_9435.png

Poor baby showing off her big sore (bulbous) eye 😥. Looks fine to me fgs. She’s got bloody Munchausen’s that one.
Remember when she vlogged having covid for attention?

• Haha
  • Sick
So the thick skin she said she had a while back 🤔🤔🤔
She'll never give it up, freebies will prevail.

This is the hair she professes to be in much better condition since using the grifted £300+ tin can hairdryer. Liar liar, your pants are on 🔥🔥🔥

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hi Em thanks for reading here everyday, least that’s one hobby you’re sticking to! PS you could block this page you know, nobody is forcing you to read here ! :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She's not going to 'overshare' on Youtube any more - then goes into a speech on peri-menopause. From what I can gather, through her oversharing, she's not complained about missed periods. Having gone through it myself from 47-49, you can miss three or four periods in a row as your body starts closing egg production down. I went from 13 periods a year at 46-47.... then 7 - then 3, then nothing at all when I reached 50. You don't have peri-menopause for ten years...I think her hot flushes are down to her weight and hot weather.

....stop having your hair coloured Em - or stop with the big daft crimpers...you have killed your hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's not going to 'overshare' on Youtube any more - then goes into a speech on peri-menopause. From what I can gather, through her oversharing, she's not complained about missed periods. Having gone through it myself from 47-49, you can miss three or four periods in a row as your body starts closing egg production down. I went from 13 periods a year at 46-47.... then 7 - then 3, then nothing at all when I reached 50. You don't have peri-menopause for ten years...I think her hot flushes are down to her weight and hot weather.

....stop having your hair coloured Em - or stop with the big daft crimpers...you have killed your hair!
I agree. I’m 52 and I didn’t get any symptoms till late 40s. She is just blaming everything on Peri menopause. As my mum would say we all have to go through it and some tend to be more dramatic than others x

I do agree with her that she has an unfortunate tendency to overshare.
Going into such detail about her father's last moments and words was totally unnecessary. Things like that should be kept private within the family. Where is the dignity and respect? I hope she took that video down.

Sounds like she's done with vlogging - I feel like she forces herself to do it sometimes but doesn't actually enjoy it - but, knows if she stops, the freebies will stop!
I've heard of people being perimenopausal in their early 40's - but I don't think she is, I think periods and hormones just get worse as you get older. I notice my pms starts 2 weeks before the actual period, and it never used to be like that, got worse after turning 35.

• Heart
She only sticks with hobbies she gets paid to do, or where she receives instant gratification for her efforts. YouTube earns her a few quid plus access to freebies and comments to feed her ego. Cricut literally pay her to use it, that would have been down the car boot by now if they didn’t.

Anything that takes effort or hasn’t boosted her ego doesn’t last. The gym hasn’t been mentioned again, no one telling her she’s doing great, didn’t lose 2 stone after one Zumba class. Choir, maybe went twice, probably wasn’t told she was amazing, the next Susan Boyle, wouldn’t have been arsed to put the practice in. The holistic shite she was so excited for, she actually needed to study, pay for it herself, then realised she’s sooner be on the receiving end of the therapy not the giving, being the selfish, greedy cow she is. Sewing machine will not see the light of day again, after using it BACK TO FRONT, she’ll have already looked up how much she can get for it…

Reactions: 9
I hope she doesn't give up blogging because I find her quite amusing.
Plus I would miss this chat on Tattle and reading all your fabulous comments.😊 Sometimes I am just quietly chuckling away to myself all day after reading here.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Your a narcissist. You love oversharing and you're too tight too pay for stuff, so you'll continue to grift. 🙋‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.