It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've mentioned it over on Khila's thread as it came out of her mouth.........she mentions in one of Em's vlogs that Ceebeebies is 'super homosexual'..... :mad: ..why didn't Em edit it out?

I also found out where the 'tiny friend' remark originated. Em was sat next to Kim and Em looked a good foot shorter than Kim - I'm assuming it was because Kim was more voluptuous back then so, the padding on her bum acted like a booster cushion

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've mentioned it over on Khila's thread as it came out of her mouth.........she mentions in one of Em's vlogs that Ceebeebies is 'super homosexual'..... :mad: ..why didn't Em edit it out?

I also found out where the 'tiny friend' remark originated. Em was sat next to Kim and Em looked a good foot shorter than Kim - I'm assuming it was because Kim was more voluptuous back then so, the padding on her bum acted like a booster cushion
Of all the delusions, from all of the influencers, this is my favourite. Em TINY 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've picked up various 'Emma-isms' by skipping through vlogs:

She says she likes to 'poodle' about the shops - I think it might be 'pootle'

Then there's the time she's been 'lapse' at uploading vlogs .....'lax'?????

...and a 'mix-mash' of clips........a 'mish mash'?

Those are the ones that spring to mind..........
---
....Her and Chris used to have carb free weeks!!!!!! They'd have stir fry veg or stuffed aubergines..... :oops:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I've picked up various 'Emma-isms' by skipping through vlogs:

She says she likes to 'poodle' about the shops - I think it might be 'pootle'

Then there's the time she's been 'lapse' at uploading vlogs .....'lax'?????

...and a 'mix-mash' of clips........a 'mish mash'?

Those are the ones that spring to mind..........
---
....Her and Chris used to have carb free weeks!!!!!! They'd have stir fry veg or stuffed aubergines..... :oops:
You really have done your research! I didnt know they used to be more healthy, I assumed there had been a steady decline from bad habits. Very interesting!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Chris will be loading the car with 10 fans and bringing extension cables to the theatre at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe lose some weight you pair of fat fucks.
In the UK that is something that has literally never crossed my mind to worry about.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her post on instagram is even more embarrassing. If she really struggles that much, she defo needs professional help

• Heart
Maybe lose some weight you pair of fat fucks.
In the UK that is something that has literally never crossed my mind to worry about.
I have cool gel pillows for bed - for hot flushes.....even in the middle of winter but, I've never asked if a venue has air con 😂

• Haha
Everything she does is for attention. Even if she makes herself look like a total idiot, it only takes one reply for Daisy's ego to be fed.

Yes it’s warm, but it rained almost every pissing day for the last 3 months! We’re getting what, 10 days of warm weather at the most right now , then it’ll be fecking freezing until May! I’m not even a fan of the heat usually , but seeing her post about how she can’t cope for a few days is utterly pathetic. Just shows what a giant baby she is ! And yes, if you are struggling that much, lose some bloody weight !

Reactions: 14
Everything she does is for attention. Even if she makes herself look like a total idiot, it only takes one reply for Daisy's ego to be fed.
She'll need waterproof sheets and Chris will need a diving suit and snorkel, when baby Em hits the menopause

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Its still summer. Whats the problem? If she loves Autumn like all the other dimfluenzas 🥱 has she not heard of an Indian summer?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks to @evoway13 I watched the video about Emma's dad passing away.
I think that Emma's mum was totally correct to concentrate on her much younger son.
Emma was a young adult, although she did come across as rather selfish and immature. Perhaps it was just her way of coping. Her mum obviously had her under surveillance and knew she would have to stage an intervention.

Phone them & ask?!
Also, I think that Emma has a really clumsy way of expressing herself, considering that her mum paid for this treat.

Reactions: 5
I knew that Em is so tight - she squeaks when she walks but, her and Chris liked different flavours of popcorn in the older vlogs - she likes sweet and he likes salty.....BUT, to save having a bucket each (tight gits)- they fill the bottom half with salty popcorn and then put a layer of sweet on the top. Em eats her layer and the passes the bucket to Chris...........I have never heard of scrimping like this before!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I knew that Em is so tight - she squeaks when she walks but, her and Chris liked different flavours of popcorn in the older vlogs - she likes sweet and he likes salty.....BUT, to save having a bucket each (tight gits)- they fill the bottom half with salty popcorn and then put a layer of sweet on the top. Em eats her layer and the passes the bucket to Chris...........I have never heard of scrimping like this before!
You'd never believe that if someone told you. To actually show it shows how dim she is, although I'm not surprised. Trying to act all Mrs la di dah in James Martin's restaurant and drinks tap water 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.