It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'd never believe that if someone told you. To actually show it shows how dim she is, although I'm not surprised. Trying to act all Mrs la di dah in James Martin's restaurant and drinks tap water 🤣
In the very early vlogs - her and Chris used to eat sausage and mash.....or crispy pancakes and mash ....if Em was on her own, she'd have 'eggy pasta' (plain pasta cooked in stock and two eggs stirred in when it was drained off). Em's mum was rarely seen - like she was living elsewhere. Then....a few months later, Em and Chris were eating more expensive food and having quite a few meals out or takeaways and her mum appeared more frequently. Em also stopped filming in their spare bedroom. It got me wondering if Em's mum was living with a bloke and they split up...and then moved in with Chris & Em (ie. three wages coming in). It was a bit cramped.....

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Em had to have her original wedding ring and engagement rings cut off due to a reaction to 'somefink'......

She begins 99% of her vlogs with 'I've been a crap vlogger'.......and complains that she's tired.... at least twice in every vlog

Back in 2015 she was on camera with Chris and said they were having another go at IVF in 2016......if it didn't work, they were going down the surrogacy route. The last option was adoption but, they'd want a baby and not an older child.......

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Em had to have her original wedding ring and engagement rings cut off due to a reaction to 'somefink'......

She begins 99% of her vlogs with 'I've been a crap vlogger'.......and complains that she's tired.... at least twice in every vlog

Back in 2015 she was on camera with Chris and said they were having another go at IVF in 2016......if it didn't work, they were going down the surrogacy route. The last option was adoption but, they'd want a baby and not an older child.......
I can hazard a guess what the reaction to somefink was....fruit and veg maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She did a collab/modelling with Marisota, along with other plus size models including Kim. Em did a Marisota dress giveaway and Chris pulled the name out of a pot.....Kim won ! This was extremely unfair as Kim shouldn't have been allowed to enter in the first place. She took down the actual Marisota modelling vlog - probably because Kim was shown to be involved. I can't stand Kim btw......

• Haha
She did a collab/modelling with Marisota, along with other plus size models including Kim. Em did a Marisota dress giveaway and Chris pulled the name out of a pot.....Kim won ! This was extremely unfair as Kim shouldn't have been allowed to enter in the first place. She took down the actual Marisota modelling vlog - probably because Kim was shown to be involved. I can't stand Kim btw......
Yeah she's not my cup of tea aswell, i find her smug and I'd be embarrassed showing strangers the amount of tit i ate. Anyone who's 'friends' with Daisy, has got to be questionable. But I suppose they're all narcissist hole grifters anyway 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
....Chris is an 'event's co-ordinator' and Em is in sales/psu support at an electronic's company

Also, she meets with lots of different friends that she never mentions now: Lindsay, Clare, Carly/Carla, Zoe.....and Candy of course. The there are the friends she went to a cottage with for Halloween - all plus size, except for Khila...

I must say that I like Kim because she clearly loves her brother. She includes him in her family life and social life, and also encourages him to lead an independent life. I did my state registered nursing qualification caring for people with learning disabilities. I have seen varying levels of family support and attitudes in my time.
If Emma and Chris would not consider adopting an older child, I don't think that they would invite a child with learning and/or physical disabilities to join their family.

I also think that Kim made better and more interesting YouTube videos than Emma.

Reactions: 6
....Chris is an 'event's co-ordinator' and Em is in sales/psu support at an electronic's company

Also, she meets with lots of different friends that she never mentions now: Lindsay, Clare, Carly/Carla, Zoe.....and Candy of course. The there are the friends she went to a cottage with for Halloween - all plus size, except for Khila...
She's got to be tarting his job up to make him sound important. I ain't got a clue what the job entails so I looked it up. When he's not working, he's either slobbed out in front of the telly, or driving Miss Daisy about. He doesn't look like he brings his job home with him, which I'd have imagined someone as important as him would do. Typical Daisy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's got to be tarting his job up to make him sound important. I ain't got a clue what the job entails so I looked it up. When he's not working, he's either slobbed out in front of the telly, or driving Miss Daisy about. He doesn't look like he brings his job home with him, which I'd have imagined someone as important as him would do. Typical Daisy.
Very true, I'd imagine an events coordinator to be far more lively and well presented than him.

He probably drives around with party gear in a van. When he gets to his destination, he tells other people where to put the stuff out of his van........ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if Daisy Cricuts equipment for Onslow. Can just see the Royal Box at Ascot covered in tit brown wonky bunting.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That is one very odd woman. Its hot, get over it, grow up, more fool the divs that reply to her. They must be overweight women in their 80's. Or are you talking about her tiktok. She looks better, I take that back. That's an insult to witches 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Don’t zoom in on the facial nipples
And if you’re that hot … tie your hair up???? Oh sorry #masculinefeatures :sick:
884B214C-96FA-40C6-AA55-C1769BA4B4FC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Or she could have not crimped her hair the day before…. She’s making out that it’s all natural…. Bet she had it tied up all day but doesn’t on camera etc

Her hair is just an awful mix of tones and colours. Wonder if she has even considered going to the gym for the free aircon

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.