It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For her massive noggin, she’s done well to find such big frames. They look awful, but once again, she’s loving herself in the picture.

IMG_0264.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You can tell she's filtered her face in that glasses photo to make it look slimmer. I'm also surprised that any glasses give her the oversized look given how huge and man-sized her head is.

It's really noticeable how thin her hair is in the latest vlog. It accentuates her Big Face even more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So in July, she’s getting giddy about autumn and the toot in The Range, and now in August she’s banging on about Christmas. Give it a rest…it’s still summer (which we’ve hardly had!) fgs 🤯

Reactions: 13
Clearly flogging more gifted stuff at another car boot. Also a mention of selling stuff on Facebook marketplace. Probably the old desenio prints.
Disgusting that instead of giving these items she hasn’t paid for to people more needy she’s raking in the cash instead.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She's put a GRWM on Tiktok. Christ. That's all I can say. She shows a normal sized bottle of the Penhaligons perfume. Obviously Chris bought HER it for HIS birthday.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So in July, she’s getting giddy about autumn and the toot in The Range, and now in August she’s banging on about Christmas. Give it a rest…it’s still summer (which we’ve hardly had!) fgs 🤯
I just HATE this attitude, just be in the season you’re in. She’s been wetting herself about her summer dresses, enjoy wearing them while you can. Got all this cricuted garden kitchen shite and a free gazebo, how about enjoying it before it’s October and raining every day.

She and others have this romanticised idea of autumn. Cozy boots and jumpers, hot drinks, picturesque orange leaves on trees. The reality it it’s dark early, it’s wet, probably blowing 35mph, you’re wearing a practical, but not fashionable waterproof coat, hood up, hair a mess under a hat or matted up from a scarf… And as a dog owner, you can’t even avoid going out in the bad weather. Autumn and winter are miserable in the UK, I wont be convinced otherwise.

Clearly flogging more gifted stuff at another car boot. Also a mention of selling stuff on Facebook marketplace. Probably the old desenio prints.
Selling off her condom woolly hats and hairbands after her clear out. Wonder if someone got a bargain on her Oofie vacuum and standing desk? Greedy cow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I still can't get over the fact that Em doesn't use shape wear! With a gut like that, it's gonna take more than her m+s bloomers to suck it in!
Also, maybe unpopular opinion but I thought Barbie was a trifle overrated.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just HATE this attitude, just be in the season you’re in. She’s been wetting herself about her summer dresses, enjoy wearing them while you can. Got all this cricuted garden kitchen shite and a free gazebo, how about enjoying it before it’s October and raining every day.

She and others have this romanticised idea of autumn. Cozy boots and jumpers, hot drinks, picturesque orange leaves on trees. The reality it it’s dark early, it’s wet, probably blowing 35mph, you’re wearing a practical, but not fashionable waterproof coat, hood up, hair a mess under a hat or matted up from a scarf… And as a dog owner, you can’t even avoid going out in the bad weather. Autumn and winter are miserable in the UK, I wont be convinced otherwise.

Selling off her condom woolly hats and hairbands after her clear out. Wonder if someone got a bargain on her Oofie vacuum and standing desk? Greedy cow.
Exactly…and then these effluencers start getting giddy about the arrival of Starbucks pumpkin lattes. Get a life ffs! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Does a car boot, probably sold grifted stuff, then bangs on about how she likes to do her bit for breast cancer awareness. She should put money from the car boot into the charity. She's as fake AF.

Reactions: 10
I am a clairvoyant - I see Cricuted Kilner jars in the near future..............

Also, goes to a car boot to offload junk - goes around the car boot to buy more.......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn't that the perfume she got refilled free of charge about 10 times when she had the tiny bottle?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Just watching her GRWM and she's choosing how to wear a handbag and showing how bags don't stay on her shoulder and keep slipping off. I felt like saying, I know! I saw you walking out of Tesco struggling with getting your bag on your shoulder after Harry Styles !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.