It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the last time I’ll reply to you because you’re right this is about Em. But not once have I ever seen you comment bout em, like any comments. I might be wrong. So I might presume you are either Em herself or a lover of said no selecta rubber face!
---
Guys I’m sorry that me showing who I am has caused such a bad atmosphere on here. I’m not bothered bout doxxing myself! Em knows who I am. I once called her out for working with a brand that she previously slated! Again guys really sorry! 🥺🥺
@elliesmum YOU have not caused a bad atmosphere at all!! Don’t be silly 💕.

We have a mysterious snake-in-the-grass here that’s causing the atmosphere… again HI EM 👋!

Now piss off and film yourself titting about in more floral tents and leave us all be.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
@elliesmum YOU have not caused a bad atmosphere at all!! Don’t be silly 💕.

We have a mysterious snake-in-the-grass here that’s causing the atmosphere… again HI EM 👋!

Now piss off and film yourself titting about in more floral tents and leave us all be.
Thank you lovely ❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
@Elliesmum13 All you need to do is press the ignore button, then you won't have to read the nonsense from this inciter. I've blocked this person myself.
I enjoy your comments in general. I think that you have handled yourself very well with your articulate and witty retorts. You've shown real class and character.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she even sat there with mascara still on? You’re at home, take your make up off properly em. You attention seeking twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Why is she even sat there with mascara still on? You’re at home, take your make up off properly em. You attention seeking twit
Because she is trying to get a sponsorship deal from Kleenex Mansize Tissues with her dreary teary expression.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you all so much. You guys are so special and really make me laugh/smile/lol/get emosh. Thank you all so much xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Because she is trying to get a sponsorship deal from Kleenex Mansize Tissues with her dreary teary expression.
Would have to be Mansize for that massive face and big wonky shovel hands.
---
I’m amazed she hasn’t done a vlog all about her new fringe 😮
I mean, she’s already broke the internet with it this week 🤣

💯 she’s been bored with Chris away, and reading here. Too busy in a big cream puff/pity party (and watching low-quality 90s sitcoms) to vlog.

• Haha
I don't think we'll see the fringe again. I could tell when she had it done she didn't like it the next day. Plus it was really long so not even a proper fringe.
Unfortunately she's stuck with those pink eyebrows for a bit longer

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Behold! A desenio ad!! “Without rain there is no flowers”… can she not see the deep irony that EVERY ONE in the UK is pissed off to the back teeth with this weather!!! Good excuse for her to sit down and watch crap tv. I’m sure there must be a local gallery where she could buy something that will last a life time, that she really likes. She’d have to use her own money tho, so that’s a solid no. No taste. Bet she had that spooky crying girl pic back in the day. (showing my age!)

• Haha
Behold! A desenio ad!! “Without rain there is no flowers”… can she not see the deep irony that EVERY ONE in the UK is pissed off to the back teeth with this weather!!! Good excuse for her to sit down and watch crap tv. I’m sure there must be a local gallery where she could buy something that will last a life time, that she really likes. She’d have to use her own money tho, so that’s a solid no. No taste. Bet she had that spooky crying girl pic back in the day. (showing my age!)
Oh yeah the crying boy where everyone's houses used to burn down. I want to put laughing emoji but it's probably not funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh yeah the crying boy where everyone's houses used to burn down. I want to put laughing emoji but it's probably not funny.
Oops I laughed before reading your post, now I feel bad 😆
---
I wish Desenio did wallpaper, it might make her update that God awful living room 🙈

Reactions: 8
Whoever said Em looks like she’s probably a size 30 I would agree from that Desenio ad thing. Shame she won’t own it or admit it. Or even keep her followers updated on her fitness journey,

Whoever said Em looks like she’s probably a size 30 I would agree from that Desenio ad thing. Shame she won’t own it or admit it. Or even keep her followers updated on her fitness journey,
It was me Delia. Nothing wrong with my eyes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I ain't watched this week's gem, but seriously how much more can she scrape that barrell? De-clutter with me. Still, for a few crappy wall prints she'll do anything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.