It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving herself so much back then. I see the application of fake tan hasn't improved in 8 years. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely those hideous shoes were #kindlygrifted. No one is paying good money for those monstrosities 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely those hideous shoes were #kindlygrifted. No one is paying good money for those monstrosities 🤯
Didn’t know she had them and didn’t realise they were SJP til mentioned here. I reckon she has bought them. She has to copy people because she can’t think for herself and frenemy Mik has a pair or two. Obviously Emma’s massive trotters aren’t fitting in any pointy toed stilettos, can’t imagine they do extra wide fit. She she’s bought the cheapest granny sandals so the can say she owns some.

LOL at he fact they’re still in the box, she either hates them too, or they don’t fit. It’ll have killed her handing over that much money, but like the Hyacinth she is, she’s gotta keep up with the her latest friend of the month.

Apart from Mik buying them in vlogs, I’ve never heard the brand mentioned or advertised anywhere else. Are they actually popular? Or just with fans of SJP?

Reactions: 9
Speaking of Mik, they haven’t had a get-together in a long time, have they? I wonder if the “friendship” is dying off

Reactions: 8
Speaking of Mik, they haven’t had a get-together in a long time, have they? I wonder if the “friendship” is dying off
There's no room for Em ad Chris as manic Mik has a houseful of concrete candles; fragrances; sacks of concrete, dyes and candle wax..........she's been on full candle manufacturing mode....making hundreds of them .....and they don't appear to be selling. A Tattler took one for the team and ordered one that barely smells of anything.......

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There's no room for Em ad Chris as manic Mik has a houseful of concrete candles; fragrances; sacks of concrete, dyes and candle wax..........she's been on full candle manufacturing mode....making hundreds of them .....and they don't appear to be selling. A Tattler took one for the team and ordered one that barely smells of anything.......
I had to unfollow Mik a while ago, she made me feel itchy just looking at her 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just watched an old vlog (don’t know why), she said her & Chris share deodorant! I mean, I like how my husband smells but I don’t want to smell the same as him!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She put this things up of the dog being jealous of her with Chris. She's caressing his arm with her big fat hands while he's laying on her lap 🤮🤮🤮🤮 Seriously this odd woman will show her bowel movements if she got attention. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
She put this things up of the dog being jealous of her with Chris.
Well, someone has got to be jealous of her, it sure as heck isn't going to be any of us.

Seriously this odd woman will show her bowel movements if she got attention. 🤢
[/QUOTE]
Tell her to hang on a minute while I find my poop chart 😆
Screenshot_20230811_144957_Chrome~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just watched an old vlog (don’t know why), she said her & Chris share deodorant! I mean, I like how my husband smells but I don’t want to smell the same as him!
Surprise surprise, manic Mik makes a big deal of only liking male deodorant and won’t buy womens. Of course big baby Emma has to copy.

Has now been grifted new glasses. Don’t forget to use her discount code!
IIRC didn't she grift some horrible green glasses before? Funny all these grifters really will flog the most awful tit just so they don't have to put their greedy fat hands in their pockets.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.