It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Em, Chris & Em's mum - shopping for the latest EB collection....... poor quality video coming up ....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe this woman is younger than me! I honestly try to look after myself and not get old before my time. I have no where near the stuff em does, I have zero family, live in a tiny wee flat. I hardly ever go on holiday as I’m single parent putting my daughter through Uni. But she looks so old and haggard!
@Elliesmum13 You look amazing 🩷 what is your secret?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Her tent dress review was something else. Buying from the maternity line- of course it would work for you as you have a huge fatty abdomen.
Who wears a " dress at the beach " in the summer? Strange women.

Reactions: 10
Princess Fiona is too busy sat on her ‘size 22’ arse watching this utter drivel to upload.

duck my life, another ‘comedy’ that wasn’t funny 25 years ago.

She’s a proper telly addict/couch potato eh? Cannot abide that personally.
I wonder if Keeping Up Appearances is also on UK Gold 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe this woman is younger than me! I honestly try to look after myself and not get old before my time. I have no where near the stuff em does, I have zero family, live in a tiny wee flat. I hardly ever go on holiday as I’m single parent putting my daughter through Uni. But she looks so old and haggard!
No offence but this pic looks very filtered so not sure what your point is 😬😬😬😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.