It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to sound like a stuck record but how the hell is she happy with those eyebrows. The tone is SO off, especially compared to her hair colour, the brush strokes are absolutely awful/messy and they still look really sore?
They are horrendous. I’ve never seen microblading so bad.

I’ve got semi permanent brows and mine look so natural and match my natural colour. I did go with an artist with a good rep and didn’t go for the cheapest like Em probably did.
If I were her I’d be mortified at how bad they look. I don’t even have to fill mine in anymore but she definitely fills her ones in!

Reactions: 12
Arghhhhh her wonky fingers trying to use that vintage sewing machine!! Yet another thing we’ll see in one vlog then never again .
I bet she ends up flogging it !!! 🤬

Reactions: 8
Arghhhhh her wonky fingers trying to use that vintage sewing machine!! Yet another thing we’ll see in one vlog then never again .
I bet she ends up flogging it !!! 🤬
She’s sitting on the wrong bleeping side of it. Emma love, we all know you read here, you’re using it back to front!

She’ll don her car boot kimono in a couple of weeks and get a few quid for it 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Literally thick skinned I’ll give her, with that big rubbery face of her’s. Could bounce basketballs off it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does that poor dog ever get any off lead time?
I hope to god they don’t get another dog after this one. They really don’t test Charlie to the best dog life like some proper long walks and time off the lead. It’s quite sad really. It would do them all the world of good to get out with him for longer and longer each day

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hope to god they don’t get another dog after this one. They really don’t test Charlie to the best dog life like some proper long walks and time off the lead. It’s quite sad really. It would do them all the world of good to get out with him for longer and longer each day

We've got a dog and each morning one of us takes him at least 2 miles - before work (radical, I know). I love that time, it's great for clearing your head or listening to music/audiobook etc, and the dog thrives on the exercise, time off the lead, meeting his little doggy mates etc. We meet other dog walkers and have little natter's too. Then at night one or both of us take him again for probably another 1.5 mile walk. That's also great, cos we get to decompress after our day, get some fresh air and catch up. And exercise of course, but I understand that's not for everyone :unsure: .

Anyway, gotta go. Spent all week being a knob head and these autumn dec's won't sort themselves :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
We've got a dog and each morning one of us takes him at least 2 miles - before work (radical, I know). I love that time, it's great for clearing your head or listening to music/audiobook etc, and the dog thrives on the exercise, time off the lead, meeting his little doggy mates etc. We meet other dog walkers and have little natter's too. Then at night one or both of us take him again for probably another 1.5 mile walk. That's also great, cos we get to decompress after our day, get some fresh air and catch up. And exercise of course, but I understand that's not for everyone :unsure: .

Anyway, gotta go. Spent all week being a knob head and these autumn dec's won't sort themselves :ROFLMAO:.
My husband and do similar, shorter in the morning, longer in the afternoon/evening. The way she was talking , he only gets a morning walk on a Friday. It would do all three of them the world of good to make the effort to walk him twice a day properly.

Painful watching her try and use that sewing machine. I did have to wonder when she was struggling to see and thread the needle, why she didn’t reach for any of her grifted glasses to see better. Or like frenemy Mik, are they just fashion glasses?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.