It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor dog is fat now too. All those carby biscuits they give him. The whole lot of them need to go low carb.

Reactions: 7
Poor dog is fat now too. All those carby biscuits they give him. The whole lot of them need to go low carb.
I think it's so interesting that you posted this.
The brother does not live with them, he looks slim.
A lively, energetic, healthy young dog comes into the house. Within a relatively short space of time the dog looks chonky, and older than it's years. (I'm not blaming Charlie, it's not his fault)
It all points to lifestyle choices on their part, not genes or physical limitations, not financial difficulties impacting on their ability to purchase healthier food types. They are even fortunate that they seem to have access to pleasant open spaces on their doorstep.

Reactions: 11
I’ve not seen another poodle-cross-whatever looking as chunky as hers. She was called out in one video feeding him Bachelors which is absolute tit. And the rate she seems so go through the biscuits (unbranded gravy bones?) and tit meaty stick things she’d get free from Cherryz was astonishing.

She wants to be ashamed of herself, it’s one thing not looking after yourself, but to have an overweight dog and all the health and mobility problem that brings is just irresponsible and cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They can buy a premium dog food. They should. But they don’t care. eating tit themselves and feeding tit to the poor dog. It’s really not complicated (even for Em I suppose) to google dogs dry food ingredients.

Reactions: 8
What happened with the visits to that dog playpark/exercise field thing? I thought that was a great idea. Guess it was only to look good on her vlogs.

Reactions: 7
What happened with the visits to that dog playpark/exercise field thing? I thought that was a great idea. Guess it was only to look good on her vlogs.
Yeah, they went a couple of times. Probably cost too much for these tight arses to keep up with.

Same with buying a premium food, too tight. The dry food I get is £50-60 for 12kg, lasts around a month 😩 and I still have to mix a little bit of something tasty in for him to eat it. Would love to spend less, but as a responsible dog owner, I care that I’m not feeding him total junk. Also can be prone to having a sensitive stomach, so we’ve stuck to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah, they went a couple of times. Probably cost too much for these tight arses to keep up with.

Same with buying a premium food, too tight. The dry food I get is £50-60 for 12kg, lasts around a month 😩 and I still have to mix a little bit of something tasty in for him to eat it. Would love to spend less, but as a responsible dog owner, I care that I’m not feeding him total junk. Also can be prone to having a sensitive stomach, so we’ve stuck to it.
Expensive, and did our Em stick to anything at all for longer? Not a chance.
I spend around £80 per month, but I have two dogs and one is just a puppy so will be more than that in the future. If I need to, I will save money on myself, never on the animals depending on me.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We got the same breed of puppy a few months after Em did, it honestly looks like two different dogs - theirs looks like one in it's old age and shaped like a barrel from it's awful diet, there's absolutely no excuse for it. If you put mine in the bath and flatten all his fluff (and there's plenty of that!) then he's tiny and very lean, he's half poodle and that is their body shape. Ours is strong, active, bright eyed and bushy tailed and really winds me up looking at Charlie. I bet the poor little fella would love some proper exercise and regular play, it's what they live for!

I completely understand that not everyone is easily able to afford the absolute best on the market for their dog diet wise but Em&fam bloody well could if they wanted and instead palm him off with the cheapest possible food full of rubbish and give him next to nothing to enjoy in his little life. There's more to giving a dog a good life than popping it a gravy bone in its gob every time you see it before leaving it on the sofa the whole day while you waddle around the shops.

• Heart
I feed the stray cats where I live (Portugal has a lot) I buy better quality snacks for them than she does her dog. Too tight and too lazy them pair are.

• Heart
Charlie just looks like an old dog out with two old people.
I don't mean that to be derogatory because everytime I see old people and old dogs out together it tugs at my heartstrings. I find their obvious love, compainionship and devotion to each other bittersweet.
Anyway I don't feel that way about Chris, Emma and Charlie, poor dog needs more exercise and less junkfood.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Everything in ems life in quantity or quality. As much as possible rather than it being any good. She’s a vile ugly greedy whiny brat. Only have to look at the sheer size of her and Chris (and they’re getting bigger). Poor dog deserves better. Same with that candy and her Bub. Poor dogs never get any time to run around being dogs. I think em probs sees herself and a much better owner than Candy because she at least walks Charlie daily. But they are all the same. Cutesy wee dogs all for show, never meeting their actual needs. I don’t understand how you can be as fat as em is when you own a dog, surely it’s like the best exercise taking dogs for long walks and running around.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Everything in ems life in quantity or quality. As much as possible rather than it being any good.
Collecting as many Shein tent frocks, while baulking at the prices in M&S…
Collecting crappy tassel earrings in every colour the other year, rather than one or two classic, nice pairs that won’t turn your ears green…
50+ pairs of £2 massive, ugly sunglasses, never buying one classic, designer pair….

I’ve said it before, she’s a big spoilt brat, exactly like Dudley Dursley, would definitely have a tantrum on her birthday if she got less presents that last year. Already complains when someone doesn’t write a ‘clue’ on it and will call them out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Collecting as many Shein tent frocks, while baulking at the prices in M&S…
Collecting crappy tassel earrings in every colour the other year, rather than one or two classic, nice pairs that won’t turn your ears green…
50+ pairs of £2 massive, ugly sunglasses, never buying one classic, designer pair….

I’ve said it before, she’s a big spoilt brat, exactly like Dudley Dursley, would definitely have a tantrum on her birthday if she got less presents that last year. Already complains when someone doesn’t write a ‘clue’ on it and will call them out.
She really is the definition of ‘greed’ got to have a bedroom and the ensuit, while her poor mum shares hers. got to have an office when she works away from home, got to have a dressing room, that would’ve been a lovely wee sitting room for her mum to have some space. She’s so greedy. I’m honestly embarrassed for her.

• Heart
She’s not been back to the gym, we’d know if she had because she’d humble brag. She’s a right flake

• Haha
I do feel bad for her as she clearly hates any change or challenge. She’s been in the same job half a life time and rarely does anything independently. If she outlives both Chris and her Mum she probably wouldn’t even be able to change a light bulb or submit a meter reading

Reactions: 11
I do feel bad for her as she clearly hates any change or challenge. She’s been in the same job half a life time and rarely does anything independently. If she outlives both Chris and her Mum she probably wouldn’t even be able to change a light bulb or submit a meter reading
...or get the Autumn tat out of the loft space............I wish she'd stop calling it an attic btw (ie a room with staircase and window - that can be used as an office or bedroom)

Reactions: 4
Life of free range chicken, except her diet - that’s a crapy caged chicken one.
Same little lawn every day, no changes, no challenges, no different points of view.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.