It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope to god they don’t get another dog after this one. They really don’t test Charlie to the best dog life like some proper long walks and time off the lead. It’s quite sad really. It would do them all the world of good to get out with him for longer and longer each day
I just dont get it, there appeared to be no one around, space for him to have a run. Why couldn't he have 5 minutes? Has she done recall training with him? Yes he could have had a run off camera... but it didn't happen, did it.

Reactions: 8
....it's going to be hard to beat this thread name in the next century.....but, thought I would give it a go:

Its Em#12 'Zuvi hairdryer kindly gifted.....facial warts miraculously shifted' (I also thought 'kindly shifted' lol)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
....it's going to be hard to beat this thread name in the next century.....but, thought I would give it a go:

Its Em#12 'Zuvi hairdryer kindly gifted.....facial warts miraculously shifted' (I also thought 'kindly shifted' lol)
I think you spelt grifted wrong :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've no idea how to use a sewing machine and would prob make a right pigs ear of it, but my God! Watching that segment was super painful! It is a lovely machine, but if her cricut creationd are anything to go by, it's gonna be totally wasted on Em!

• Heart
Once again her lip syncing is way, she can’t even sync the swear words. 🤦🏼‍♀️

I can’t believe she used the sewing machine the wrong way.

She thinks she is thick skinned, no she isn’t.

......she doesn't want to brig attention to trolls .......then brings attention to trolls :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My contribution for new thread title:
It's Em#12 Get Charlie off that sofa, let him run in the grass. Get up you idle loafer, move your lazy arse!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oooooh off lead Charlie. Hi Em
I think I see lead the whole time. But if they’re somewhere new and have never worked on his recall, and they’re obviously incapable of running after him, it’s probably best he stays on the lead there.

I do have to laugh when a sad sack like her goes ahead, props her phone against a rock, to walk back and film themselves walking past. Just go and exercise your dog and yourselves, not everything needs to be vlogged or instagrammed (I’ve barely ever taken my phone in a dog walk). It’s the fact she does film it sometimes to make a point, you just know they’re the only times he gets a decent walk.
IMG_0342.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I think I see lead the whole time. But if they’re somewhere new and have never worked on his recall, and they’re obviously incapable of running after him, it’s probably best he stays on the lead there.

I do have to laugh when a sad sack like her goes ahead, props her phone against a rock, to walk back and film themselves walking past. Just go and exercise your dog and yourselves, not everything needs to be vlogged or instagrammed (I’ve barely ever taken my phone in a dog walk). It’s the fact she does film it sometimes to make a point, you just know they’re the only times he gets a decent walk.
View attachment 2470148
Gosh! Look at the size of them from behind!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Her mate Mikhila has uploaded a Primark come shop with me. She's looking at headbands and says 'I can't wear headbands but, my friend Emma really suits them' ........is she trolling ? 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Em is giving Becki Jones in the size of the back/shoulders and size of the face spesh the jaw/chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.