It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 5
My god the colour of her brows in today's vlog. They're bright orange???

And Em... you need to blend your foundation dear and lay off fake tanning your hands....

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 22.13.01.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
This woman needs to grow up.
Never asks for help? What about every single time she needs a lift somewhere? Or needs someone to take photos of her? Or needs help with her projects, eg herb garden? Or needs help getting seasonal shite down from the loft? She's the least independent person I know!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Never asks for help? What about every single time she needs a lift somewhere? Or needs someone to take photos of her? Or needs help with her projects, eg herb garden? Or needs help getting seasonal shite down from the loft? She's the least independent person I know!
Perhaps she is having an existential crisis. That’s why she is deleting everything and pretending stuff never actually happened.

Reactions: 6
The time she needed Kim to help her get off a stone step, 20cm off the ground. Miss Independent right enough 💪.

• Haha
She never asks for help. She also never replies to the people that keep her channel going, unless they pull her up on something 🤣🙋‍♀️ Em your just an attention seeking knob.

• Heart
She is so stupid to believe that zuvi hair dryer made " her hair shiny". Her hair looks dry with split end damage from the bleaching.
She needs to stop filming in a towel- those massive shoulders and no neck, not a good look.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Again trying to flog something she would never pay for. Her followers must be mentally deranged.

Reactions: 9
She is so stupid to believe that zuvi hair dryer made " her hair shiny". Her hair looks dry with split end damage from the bleaching.
Hair hair didn’t look good, it was so dry and damaged. She was also blasting it everywhere without a concentrator nozzle on. But of course our Emma can’t help herself shilling any old thing to her simpleton audience.

• Haha
I had to laugh when she was 'demonstrating' the different settings. They all sounded the same, so we were relying on her describing the blow, which of course...she didn't. Why do these companies send expensive items like this to get such a shite review.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I had to laugh when she was 'demonstrating' the different settings. They all sounded the same, so we were relying on her describing the blow, which of course...she didn't. Why do these companies send expensive items like this to get such a shite review.
I wonder if she's ever turned down a freebie? Is there anything she wouldnt sell?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember when every ‘influencer’ (including Em Sausage Fingers and frenemy Mik) was flogging Cherryz and then they went bust 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why would a company want to admit responsibility for the condition of that hair?
Anyone seen the latest Tiktok offering?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.