It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the comments asked if she was still going to the gym and choir!
C’mon fess up, which one if you was it?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She said “we’re going to Every Man cinema” who did she go with?…and there was us thinking she was being a big brave soldier going on her own.

I think (maybe) the spotty dress no longer fits her and so she wore the black one.

Her wavy bouncy hair. 🙀

That bag. 🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Date night GRWM on tiktok but on the weekly slog, that begins with the GRWM they're going with friends. Firstly what the duck is a date night? They can go out any night. And who goes on one with your mates?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Date Night is such a load of bollocks and it can get in the bin! Just call it a night out FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A friend sent me this :ROFLMAO:

How BAD is the microblading ???

View attachment 2376404
For someone who buys so much (shite) makeup, her’s really is dire.

It’s def been said before on here but she needs to ditch the doublewear, and cheapo chalky powder. A lighter, glowy base and cream-based products would look so much better.

Well, she’d still look bleeping terrifying but at least not like a flakey old prune.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The part where she said she actually CHANGED HER TOP to put on the one she wore last time at the successful car boot because she had a hunch it may have been the blouse that brought them good luck and caused them to do well. What?! What? WHAT is happening inside this woman's head 😂

Why did you take a photo of yourself crying at a film? Everybody cries at films. Your followers are mostly middle aged women, we've been crying since birth. 'and now I've discovered my lancome mascara isn't waterproof, I'm sure you can get a waterproof version of it.' you didn't realise your non waterproof mascara wasn't waterproof? What.

Pure pointless waffle attention seeking drivel. The way she speaks is like a very very old person who will recount every minute detail and minor inconvenience of their day.

• Haha
  • Heart
The part where she said she actually CHANGED HER TOP to put on the one she wore last time at the successful car boot because she had a hunch it may have been the blouse that brought them good luck and caused them to do well. What?! What? WHAT is happening inside this woman's head 😂

Why did you take a photo of yourself crying at a film? Everybody cries at films. Your followers are mostly middle aged women, we've been crying since birth. 'and now I've discovered my lancome mascara isn't waterproof, I'm sure you can get a waterproof version of it.' you didn't realise your non waterproof mascara wasn't waterproof? What.

Pure pointless waffle attention seeking drivel. The way she speaks is like a very very old person who will recount every minute detail and minor inconvenience of their day.
thread title - Size of a house, but at least she has a special lucky blouse.

• Haha
  • Heart
She has a really textured face then slaps on dbl wear and powder. If she sorted out the texture her make up would sit much better on her skin. I’ve not heard her mention the gym. Lastly the dog is getting proper porky

Reactions: 11
If she still wants full coverage without the cakey dry look she should try the IT Cosmetics CC cream. It’s great.

I think she knows she looks scary without makeup but who can be arsed plastering on a heavy matte foundation everyday. Even for the car boot sale fgs.

Reactions: 10
If she still wants full coverage without the cakey dry look she should try the IT Cosmetics CC cream. It’s great.

I think she knows she looks scary without makeup but who can be arsed plastering on a heavy matte foundation everyday. Even for the car boot sale fgs.
I can second this foundation. Also Charlotte Tilbury beautiful skin. Hi Em, add these to your birthday present list for Onslow to get you. I think she will never think she looks scary. She thinks she's beautiful 🤣

Reactions: 8
What's a sequal? 🤔. Spell-check Em..
Hey up! Looks like she has changed the title of her vlog, must have read your comment.
Unless it is just a ploy to get more views 🤔

Perhaps she is watching the prequal, the trequal, threequal, or even the requal 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can second this foundation. Also Charlotte Tilbury beautiful skin. Hi Em, add these to your birthday present list for Onslow to get you. I think she will never think she looks scary. She thinks she's beautiful 🤣
I was a Double Wear girl for years. As I reached 39/40 my skin texture changed and it just didn’t sit well on my skin anymore. Also during Covid, I found myself preferring lighter makeup. A friend recommended Beautiful Skin to me, it’s amazing I can’t praise it enough. Revolution cream bronzer and blush works so well with it as alternatives to the CT versions. If I could afford all CT I would but cost of living and all that 😊 But I certainly don’t mind paying for the foundation

Reactions: 6
I also use Hourglass illusion tinted moisturiser. Em will be using collection because she's tighter than a 🦆 hole 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.