It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been to the kitchen. Wonder if she paid for a drink or asked (embarrassingly) for tap water like before.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her autumn 'fashion' will be shorter versions of what she wears now with leggings underneath and them granny boots she wears. Nothing changes. Remember she's peri menopausal (no mention this week so I nearly forgot) and over 40.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone here want a giggle? Go on Daisy's tiktok, it's visible for all to see. Embarrassing.... thats all I can say 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Anyone here want a giggle? Go on Daisy's tiktok, it's visible for all to see. Embarrassing.... thats all I can say 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That must be why she needs an extra room to herself…so she can dress up, waft around flapping her arms whilst gazing at herself in the mirror making ShitToks. Cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oooooh that made me cringe. How embarrassing. Its like a plus size version of Pan's People, naff dancing, flirty eyes to the camera, the little leg kick and then throwing the brolly away! So old fashioned. And yet again I am blown away by the confidence of these people! She really does think she's bleeping great.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Im glad I’m not the only one who noticed the dog is fat now.

Not surprised with all of the carb heavy treats he gets and short walks. Poor little bastard.

Reactions: 8
I noticed in the reel thing for Chris’s birthday lunch at chewton whateveritscalled she didn’t show much of Chris at all because from that snippet we did see he has absolutely ballooned. Whoever said they should use their money towards drastic health changes (even a psychologist or hypnotherapist)rather than a trip to Vegas next year (and probably needing 4 plane seats) was spot on.

Reactions: 9
👀 tonight's offering.
It was recently her birffday don't you know.
Spending a small fortune on shower gel, morning and night cos she likes different smells, the size of them, will hardly wash her once. Sometimes only showers every other day 🤢🤢 those small shower gels are 9,50 each 😯😯 she gets an itchy body 🤮🤢 why does she insist on telling the world about her poor personal hygiene?
Chanel Lipstick, didn't she just clear out?
More lipstick, blush, powder, concealer, another lip product that she doesn't like, lipliners, Georgio Armani blush, lip balm for when you have a dry mouth from sleeping with your mouth open 🤮🤮 sleep apneia much, more lipsticks, body scrub, skin tint 😱😱
Again, no cost of living crisis for her. She's just spent a small fortune on crap she didn't need.
Still looks like 💩💩💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
👀 tonight's offering.
It was recently her birffday don't you know.
Spending a small fortune on shower gel, morning and night cos she likes different smells, the size of them, will hardly wash her once. Sometimes only showers every other day 🤢🤢 those small shower gels are 9,50 each 😯😯 she gets an itchy body 🤮🤢 why does she insist on telling the world about her poor personal hygiene?
Chanel Lipstick, didn't she just clear out?
More lipstick, blush, powder, concealer, another lip product that she doesn't like, lipliners, Georgio Armani blush, lip balm for when you have a dry mouth from sleeping with your mouth open 🤮🤮 sleep apneia much, more lipsticks, body scrub, skin tint 😱😱
Again, no cost of living crisis for her. She's just spent a small fortune on crap she didn't need.
Still looks like 💩💩💩
I know who you're talking about... But they idea Emma would spend a tenner on shower gel 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember Habbo Hotel? I just found this corker of a video which is bleeping hilarious in itself but the way she’s waddling dancing just reminds me of the Habbo dance 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
She's such a gormless looking attention seeker. Very strange behaviour for a peri menopausal forty plus woman who cannot find her style. That woman must have been unbelievably desperate to use Big Ol Daisy to shift some wedding frocks🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.