It's Em #10 Missing Em's neck and the #grifted cricut, hoover, desk.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that (unfortunately) it seems to be the only thing she finds fulfilling in life but my god don't all her dinner parties just seem like the absolute worst. Absolutely shite food, god awful cakes that she insists on making, the over the top plastic tat gift-bags 'for the table' every single time and half of B&M and Poundland seasonal aisle strung up or shoved on any available surface. It's the same thing every single time and it's several times a year - you'd surely start dreading it if you were someone who had to go. Pandering to it must be exhausting.

It's really one of the only times I almost feel a bit sorry for Em, when she's planning her parties. Simply because it all just comes across as a desperate way to feel wanted and needed or as some sort of matriarch or motherly figure providing food and home-baked cakes for everyone, doing little party bags and planning contrived games, making herself a bar and an outside kitchen so jut so she can position herself as the heart of the family social circle and make it a place everyone flocks to (in her own mind). I think she really enjoys thinking they all rely on her for this type of thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know that (unfortunately) it seems to be the only thing she finds fulfilling in life but my god don't all her dinner parties just seem like the absolute worst. Absolutely shite food, god awful cakes that she insists on making, the over the top plastic tat gift-bags 'for the table' every single time and half of B&M and Poundland seasonal aisle strung up or shoved on any available surface. It's the same thing every single time and it's several times a year - you'd surely start dreading it if you were someone who had to go. Pandering to it must be exhausting.

It's really one of the only times I almost feel a bit sorry for Em, when she's planning her parties. Simply because it all just comes across as a desperate way to feel wanted and needed or as some sort of matriarch or motherly figure providing food and home-baked cakes for everyone, doing little party bags and planning contrived games, making herself a bar and an outside kitchen so jut so she can position herself as the heart of the family social circle and make it a place everyone flocks to (in her own mind). I think she really enjoys thinking they all rely on her for this type of thing.
I wouldn't feel sorry for her. She's a narcissist. She loves being the centre of attention. She doesn't feel sorry for people that are struggling. Rubbing it in how much free tit she gets gifted. She boils my piss tbh 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wouldn't feel sorry for her. She's a narcissist. She loves being the centre of attention. She doesn't feel sorry for people that are struggling. Rubbing it in how much free tit she gets gifted. She boils my piss tbh 🤣
Well I did say almost 😆

I do think it's a bit tragic though, and very telling about how unhappy she seems to be. I'm not a fan of hers and her endless whinging and how much of a cheapskate she is are infuriating but it's hard to feel jealous about her life, I'd not want it and I wouldn't really want any of crap she gets gifted either so she's welcome to it - a boring cricut machine she barely uses and can't make anything decent with, the odd cheap tat clothes and handbag she pretends to love but clearly doesn't, a naff desk and a chair that were so unsuitable they sat in the garage for a year. She can try to rub it in all she likes but I'd be paying someone to take all of that away if someone dumped it at my house.

• Heart
What is the Kim and candy situation. I gather they’re her friends! Has she fallen out with one of them?
Was Kim not the one she did the Lisbon trip with! Don’t think I’ve come across candy, but then I don’t watch em regularly.

Reactions: 2
What is the Kim and candy situation. I gather they’re her friends! Has she fallen out with one of them?
Was Kim not the one she did the Lisbon trip with! Don’t think I’ve come across candy, but then I don’t watch em regularly.
Em was quite a big feature of candy’s wedding and run up to the wedding, (it was all on the wedding vlogs hen night and all on candy’s channel and ems I think but not sure if they are both still up!) then candy stopped talking to her (according to Em) but em doesn’t know why. And Kim is ems friend that she [copies] shares interests with. Kim has liked candy’s return to Instagram post 😱However I do think that a lot of these “influencers” swim in the same pool of self congratulatory egocentric behaviour as they quite often seem to like and comment on each others posts and making themselves a self fulfilling prophecy. If I had the time I would do a mind map of all their connections to show what a small but incestuous pool it is!!
---
I’ve just don’t a quick search on both their channels and there are no videos of wedding or hen night on either!!! Shame because em was loving it! I think there was also some vlogs of her and candy in Southampton once too but all evidence of the two of them together seems to have been erased!! I asked em about it ages ago on Instagram and she replied to me but has since blocked me!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Tbh after last week's "what's in my commuter bag" there really was nothing to top that. Maybe a "what's in the glove box" who knows. She's been scraping the bottom of the barrel for content for ages., Em i've just given you an idea there. 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tbh after last week's "what's in my commuter bag" there really was nothing to top that. Maybe a "what's in the glove box" who knows. She's been scraping the bottom of the barrel for content for ages., Em i've just given you an idea there. 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
.....she could do a 'what I eat in a day'.............. :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
One of those round tins of travel sweets that are coated in that powdery sugar. Plastic cutlery set. A lip balm that’s been in there since they bought the car and has now melted.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
An empty penhaligons mini perfume. No good now. She's used up her free refills, and too tight to buy a normal sized bottle.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For goodness sake, the last 5 years she's been whingeing about not knowing her style or 'how to dress anymore'. 3 years before she even turned 40 she already went on about being 'nearly 40' and not knowing how to dress etc. She's saying she knows 40 isn't old but she doesn't seem to act like it.

I truly don't understand what she means or what she thinks she shouldn't be wearing. You're 41? She's not wearing mini skirts and slinky Boohoo slices of thin material, what is she thinking she is wearing that is inappropriately young? Or doesn't she think she currently dresses too old? I'm genuinely baffled.

She walks into Primark and remarks every time that everything is 'too young' and she feels out of place and at the young age of 40 I just don't know how? There are clothes and styles I couldn't and wouldn't personally wear but there are also thousands of shirts, dresses tops and skirts that anyone up to oaps wear. I feel like everything with her is one big over-think

She has enough cash to try out a stylist for a couple of hours somewhere surely? Or to ask her YouTube fashion friends for advice? Or just order a bazillion things you wouldn't normally choose from asos and try them on and keep or send back?

• Heart
I wish I had as many clothes as she has. She has some nice stuff, she just needs to pare it down a bit. This outfit is too cluttered.
Screenshot_20230510_170738_Instagram~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
What she doesn't realise is, she looks nicest here to me because she's not bloody hunching, contorting or looking upwards towards a camera that seems like it's been placed on the moon

Reactions: 13
She's just looking for sympathy. Loads of plus sized woman look gorgeous. Unless it's gifted, she's too tight to buy good quality pieces. Primark don't fit her so shop where the clothes will.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.