It's Em #10 Missing Em's neck and the #grifted cricut, hoover, desk.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Does anyone like having the house to themselves? I do. I like my own company.”
Lol, that’s why you cry every time Onslow goes away to work and you can’t do anything without him, your Mother or Carer Kim holding your hand you big, spoilt baby.

Went for a haggle in the charity shop. 😂

The dancing in the dresses! WTF 💀 Tragic.

Did half and hour in the gym in a full face of makeup. Waited til much later for a bath, so didn’t remotely exert herself. I can’t last for more than 5 mins after a workout/run without jumping in the shower. (I’m a size14 plodder, not any sort of gym bunny)

Remarked she was “getting her steps in” just for walking the dog twice. How is that not a daily occurrence for her as a dog owner?! Lazy cow.

IMG_1353.jpeg

Eww

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I missed the 'getting her steps in'........so she walks 8 km (5 miles) with the dog? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I missed the 'getting her steps in'........so she walks 8 km (5 miles) with the dog? :unsure:
It’s at 17:20 mins in. Not a chance she did that on that day, or any day. She sat on a bench with a flask of tea with the dog on a long lead. She used skimmed milk in her tea though, she makes sure she gets that red lid in 😉

Also noticed the breakfast routine, she showed herself putting two weetabix in a bowl, then washing a large Emma Bridgewater plate. So that’ll be her usual four rounds of toast and Eggs she didn’t show making.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She does NOT like her own company at all! What a bizarre comment from a woman we know can't be away from Chris or Mumsy for more than 2 minutes.

The 'Solo Costa Date'... she went to Costa and got a takeaway iced coffee then came home with it. Hardly a solo date???

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The 'Solo Costa Date'... she went to Costa and got a takeaway iced coffee then came home with it. Hardly a solo date???
I can’t stand people saying they took themselves out for a date, it sounds so pathetic!

In fairness though, going to Costa alone is a big achievement for Em!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That tuna mayo jacket potato is enough for 2 people. Scoffed the lot but I suppose it had a bit of salad so healthy for her.
How she thinks she'll lose weight without proper diet and exercise is beyond me 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ just guessing at what you should eat won't cut it. Either she's serious or not and my guess is not. A few weeks from now she'll be putting up another pity party vlog 🙄🙄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Hi Emma, hope you having a good day.

Funny how everything that is said on here, em suddenly does. Someone said she can’t go to shops on her own so suddenly she is going to town on her own. People comment no dog walking so all of a sudden she’s walking ten miles a day with the dog.

Emma, little note, if you don’t like the comments people make, don’t put yourself out on social media. But maybe if you just admitted who you are and stopped getting onslow to video you from the top of the wardrobe people might hve more respect for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree with others, she doesn't like her own company. And how far is her commute?? She's on the train at 6.30 in the morning??? I do wish she wouldn't hang the dog poo bags off Charlie's harness, poor dog is never off the lead and when he is trying to have a run around he's got that bag banging into him.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’ve found Emma’s doppelgänger. I was just googling and randomly was looking at photos of Johnathan Ross’s daughters. Emma is Honey Ross
Yeah, she ain't exactly a looker either. No weekly flog because she does F all. Must be even worse as Onslow's not there to ferry her here there and everywhere. She's such a strange woman.

Reactions: 13
You can see where Em has got the idea to wear that Nirvana t.shirt from. Bet she doesn't even know any of their songs! Such a try hard.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I feel like Kim’s husband hates Chris 😂
They never do anything as a foursome but Kim & James do lots of things, including a few days in Amsterdam, with her new friend EmsGeorgia & her boyfriend
All seems a bit OOT with the 4 of them, like forced friendship for the gram.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.