It's Em #10 Missing Em's neck and the #grifted cricut, hoover, desk.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know neither of them fit into a bath so why is she showing us that ? And not forgetting they both don’t fit into a standard double bed. Maybe she’s a using the bath to wash her trotters? Size 9 feet don’t forget,

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She's tiny and seeing as they look the same size he must be too. Of course they can both fit in the bath together. How very romantic 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She has turned off comments on her latest video. Looks like they were turned off immediately as it has been up for under an hour.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Seemed as though the entire weekly slog was a reaction to Candy’s news.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not Em making sure she's getting her money's worth at the tulip field by picking one's that hadn't opened yet so they'll last longer :ROFLMAO:

I get that it's technically sensible, but would it kill her to get in the spirit of something and just enjoy it for what it is rather than revolve everything around whether she has to spend any of her money, and how much, on every single day out.

Same with the trip with the girls, just say where you went and that you had a nice time, rather than going on about the value from the Merlin pass and getting in for "free" :rolleyes: - Just try and enjoy your life Em, you've enough money to enjoy yourself on days out or treat yourself so what's the point of all of the sad faces and sighing over anything that costs more than a few pounds. Not much point going out at all if that's the way you're going to be. Such a totally different scenario to all of those who genuinely don't have the funds for a little treat or day out and I bet those people still manage to have more fun than Em does and make the most of things as best they can.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not Em making sure she's getting her money's worth at the tulip field by picking one's that hadn't opened yet so they'll last longer :ROFLMAO:

I get that it's technically sensible, but would it kill her to get in the spirit of something and just enjoy it for what it is rather than revolve everything around whether she has to spend any of her money, and how much, on every single day out.

Same with the trip with the girls, just say where you went and that you had a nice time, rather than going on about the value from the Merlin pass and getting in for "free" :rolleyes: - Just try and enjoy your life Em, you've enough money to enjoy yourself on days out or treat yourself so what's the point of all of the sad faces and sighing over anything that costs more than a few pounds. Not much point going out at all if that's the way you're going to be. Such a totally different scenario to all of those who genuinely don't have the funds for a little treat or day out and I bet those people still manage to have more fun than Em does and make the most of things as best they can.
Great minds. I also thought that about the unopened tulips. Yes while it might be good "dog ownership" as Em pointed out 🙄 to not let the dog off the lead when people are about, I thinks it's more to do with the fact they ain't trained him to come back when called.

Reactions: 12
Great minds. I also thought that about the unopened tulips. Yes while it might be good "dog ownership" as Em pointed out 🙄 to not let the dog off the lead when people are about, I thinks it's more to do with the fact they ain't trained him to come back when called.
Sad isn't it. Just walk around and pick the ones you think are the prettiest and enjoy that experience, that's what it's supposed to be. Not resentfully strolling around the tulip field thinking about what the total will be compared to the supermarket and second guessing which ones will last longer so you can feel you got a bargain. She's always going to be miserable and moping if she spends all her time thinking about what she doesn't have and whether its cheap rather than just engaging with it in the moment for what it is sometimes.

Reactions: 13
This was a pity post that I said was coming. Moping about what fashion she should wear. She seems happy enough other times when being gifted shitload of "pretty " dresses. That last dress reminded me of these sweets my nan had during the 70's.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I used to love those sweets. I wonder if you can still get them anywhere

• Haha
So being the same age, size and height I kind of get where she’s coming from but… I’ve adapted my style.
I work in an office so it’ll be ankle grazers, loafers, a plain top and long cardi (not waterfall - that’s soooo 2009) or a midi dress and doc marten sandals.

today is a quiet one so it’s black harem pants, black t shirt and a camo shacket. I’ve got a lovely denim shirt dress, denim shirts, nice kimonos (not those Donald Stanley ones) with all black underneath. Pinterest is amazing, I look at things and adapt them to my tastes and styles.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She had to point out that she wasn't wearing red white and blue for their coronation tea party..,...she did however, have difficulty identifying the fruit on her dress............if it had been a scotch egg or a sausage roll, she wouldn't have got it wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't believe she doesn't know how to dress for her age! I'm older than her, still wearing the same sort of stuff from years ago!! Thank god I've never followed fashion!
Do we reckon she'll fork out for these saxenda injections for weight loss??

Reactions: 8
I think Candy's news maybe hit her a bit, and I know from personal experience what it can be like when you long for a family and it feels as though everyone around you is able to. I do think she seems a bit lost sometimes, which is why she tries all these impulsive things, the holistic course, the choir - it's like she hasn't found what her purpose is. She lives her life and does all the things she wants to do, which must make her happy in some respect? As for the how to dress thing, I don't personally always like her style but she should just wear whatever she wants! She tries too hard sometimes, which makes her look frumpy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.