It's Em #10 Missing Em's neck and the #grifted cricut, hoover, desk.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why she’s doing a Q&A, what would people want to know about her life? Unless she wants to see if people ask about her and Candy and potentially about the baby… not that she’d answer those questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
For goodness sake, the last 5 years she's been whingeing about not knowing her style or 'how to dress anymore'. 3 years before she even turned 40 she already went on about being 'nearly 40' and not knowing how to dress etc. She's saying she knows 40 isn't old but she doesn't seem to act like it.

I truly don't understand what she means or what she thinks she shouldn't be wearing. You're 41? She's not wearing mini skirts and slinky Boohoo slices of thin material, what is she thinking she is wearing that is inappropriately young? Or doesn't she think she currently dresses too old? I'm genuinely baffled.

She walks into Primark and remarks every time that everything is 'too young' and she feels out of place and at the young age of 40 I just don't know how? There are clothes and styles I couldn't and wouldn't personally wear but there are also thousands of shirts, dresses tops and skirts that anyone up to oaps wear. I feel like everything with her is one big over-think

She has enough cash to try out a stylist for a couple of hours somewhere surely? Or to ask her YouTube fashion friends for advice? Or just order a bazillion things you wouldn't normally choose from asos and try them on and keep or send back?
I am about to turn 40 and spent £100 in Primark the other day so she’s talking tit.

it’s cause she can’t fit into Primark.

• Heart
Not sure why she’s doing a Q&A, what would people want to know about her life? Unless she wants to see if people ask about her and Candy and potentially about the baby… not that she’d answer those questions.
I watched Candy's latest vlog and she touched on talking about her pregnancy and being mindful of others feelings as it's not easy for done people to get pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
One of Emma’s TikToks popped up on my FYP today. It was her H&M try on from a couple of weeks ago. One of the comments was from The Bridal Suite saying they had new stock in and would be in touch with her soon, so she’ll be treating us to more wedding dress shopping soon 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Ooh I cant wait. More over the top eye bleeping, I'm sure that's just what every bride does on her wedding day 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Delia, I love you new pic 💖 just sad it's not Em flat on her back showing the humongous face close up 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She only put a small amount of water in the bath, how much did it rise when she got in it?.

Or maybe she topped it up before she got in it?.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Dursley's went to Durdle Door and it pissed it down ........does Em ever check a weather forecast?????

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looked a right wally in that baseball cap! Also, her last video where she talks about her 'confidence crisis' she actually got a lot of lovely and supportive messages from her subscribers, and surprise surprise! She's not replied to or acknowledged a single one of them! Really annoys me about her.

• Angry
  • Heart
She looked a right wally in that baseball cap! Also, her last video where she talks about her 'confidence crisis' she actually got a lot of lovely and supportive messages from her subscribers, and surprise surprise! She's not replied to or acknowledged a single one of them! Really annoys me about her.
She looked like Honey G (x factor).... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Emma is big but Chris is massive, Emma will be a widow many years before she should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ughh her splashing her big trotters around in the bath! What was that?! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
No way both of them were able to fit in that bath together! Got visions of her laying in there, farting like a trooper and Chris feeding her big slabs of white bread and butter.

• Haha
  • Sick
To show us that she fit 🤢🤢 would've loved to see her shoehorn herself out of it!!

ETA he's HUGE and not surprising with an 830 kcal breakfast.
So they went away for their anniversary and did NOTHING.
They're going to both be on 'My 600lb Life' before you can say 'boiled egg lasagne'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Gah! I've got the image in my head now! But I'm also wondering how they navigate such maneuvers with their big guts in the way! Am I the only one who has wondered this?
I doubt they have sex at all. Em is such a prude & prissy knickers, she can’t even say the word “period” never mind get down & dirty. Plus neither of them would have the stamina.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.