It's Em #10 Missing Em's neck and the #grifted cricut, hoover, desk.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the latest video and I actually gasped when I saw Chris sitting in the corner of the room. If that was my partner I’d be begging him to change his diet, exercise or even seek help/therapy to become healthier. It’s really sad to see, I think Chris is lovely and I hope he does eventually make changes as I wouldn’t be surprised if his health declines drastically in the next few years. I’d be very worried. Also I never want to see those trotters in the bath ever again Christ alive!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just watched the reel on the sausage rolls, with #homemade! She bought the sausages, bought the bread so the homemade part must be all the work to put them in the airfryer, which is filthy BTW.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Its basically a toasted sausage sandwich. I bet she's eaten loads of them. Not really anything to get excited about. Another bandwagon she's jumped on. And it looked like Chris made it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow!
Poor Chris, he’s huge!
it’s such a shame, I do really think he’s a nice guy

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She won't part with the money. She's the ideal poster girl for Sketchers. Maybe they'll send her some for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can wear flip-flops in the workplace?
I'd love to read her establishment's Health and Safety policy, and also their dress code for non-uniformed staff.

Reactions: 11
When she said she loves organising event's 🤣 Doing an easy basic buffet and putting up some bunting. Christ, she really makes everything sound so important. She does it because no-one else can be arsed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Size 9 trotters spilling out over the sides of those sandals. She needs to find a specialized shoe store for huge feet maybe ones that drag queens use ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Hehehe at these comments! Poor Em, she does make me laugh! I can see her wearing some nice, wide fit velcro trainers, the kind my Nan used to wear. I'd hardly call a tea party with a load of beige food organising an event! Her colleagues must humour her surely? Either that or they are a bunch of old grannies that lap it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's been having a pity party on IG, reminding people to 'be kind'......I think it's better to point out that some people need to lose weight for their HEALTH .......than it is to pussy foot around them. If Chris carries on eating like he is - he's going to have a stroke, aneurysm or heart attack. All it takes to end someone's life - is to have fatty deposits (or plaque) from inside veins and arteries, break away and block one of the minor blood vessels in the heart muscle or brain- it is scary! These bits of plaque might only be 1mm in diameter and can cause catastrophic harm. If he has high blood pressure, one of the tiny veins can rupture - instant death!! So Em, stop with the 'be kind' bollocks and look after your husband before the local funeral director does!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Be kind.....piss off bragging about your grifted tit and talk of your endless "girl era trips" whatever that is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.