It's Em #10 Missing Em's neck and the #grifted cricut, hoover, desk.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was shook to see Em had dropped £30 on a YSL mascara (but a charity shop haggle over a £1:50 cookie jar is absolutely fine! 😒😒).

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
She grifted 3 YSL lipsticks at Christmas (still trying to work out why YSL wanted to work with a frumpy toddler) so in the grand scheme of things it's not a lot for her to part with. I bet she's always hoping Kat Von D will work with her. But I guess Big Em's just too "funky"🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
So happy for candy. She comes across as a genuinely nice person and she made actual changes to her life and body to make a baby happen for them (however it was conceived)

Reactions: 9
I'm having visions of Em in a red white and blue smock dress tomorrow - with leggings and her battered vans, wearing a union jack headband, flag in one hand and a cricut-ed plate of the king - full of very beige food, swearing her allegiance to his maj.......... 😂 ....Whilst Chris cooks up a barbecue outside - trying not to knock the gazebo over with his vast stomach, adorned with cricut-ed bunting.........

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In a hairband with a jaunty crown on, filling her face with broad bean quiche 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I'm dreading this weekend's coronation headband. The easter bunny one was bad enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s posted an Insta story showing a roll top bath in a huge shabby bathroom, saying it’s a night away. I doubt she or Onslow will make use of the bath because they don’t be able to get in or out of it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The headbands really kill me. FFS! They look so childish.
I can deffo see her and Onslow hosting a royal barbecue, royal tat a plenty😀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s posted an Insta story showing a roll top bath in a huge shabby bathroom, saying it’s a night away. I doubt she or Onslow will make use of the bath because they don’t be able to get in or out of it!
You can bet your life it’ll have been #kindlygifted 😒😒😒

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.