It's Em #10 Missing Em's neck and the #grifted cricut, hoover, desk.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was likely artificial insemination. And I don't mean that in a jokey or horrible way but I genuinely don't think she got pregnant doing the deed.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
7. A zip lock bag filled with a large handful of the broken biscuits they bought the 1.3kg box of.
8. plastic fork as she has an aversion to wood and likes to tell everyone that’ll listen.
9. Little pouch with wonky, quaint Cricut wordinghousing her lady products (can’t say tampons 🤭)
10. Latest song to learn for choir, written in comic sans font.
11. Spare big, ugly hair band in leopard print.
Don’t forget nbr12. The left overs of the quiche

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I saw the video on my recommended this morning but didn’t watch. It’s not available to me to view now. I hope Emma can be pleased that her ex friend is pregnant

Reactions: 11
Big Em has to be the centre of attention. Ain't we long overdue a black and white pity post.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am pleased for Candy - I think she's wanted it for so long and had maybe given up hope a little. I do hope Em still gets to have a family one day, will be the making of her

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Put your hands in the air if you've ever DM'd a 40 something married, commuting office worker to ask what's in her bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As a forty something married commuter, let me tell you…. Purse, phone, keys, lipstick, hairbrush, things with wings, things with strings. Job done ✔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She must be running out of ideas for her Wednesday upload! Too tight to buy anything for what's nuuu, so had to resort to the commuter bag! Next she'll be showing us a diary of when she takes a dump!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.