It's Em #10 Missing Em's neck and the #grifted cricut, hoover, desk.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And not everyone is a royalist and maybe it should be left to individuals at home or at street parties on the day.

I would want nothing to do with her naff, wonky, Poundland tat and dodgy quiche.

Lol at the fact that quiche was probably cut into 8 slices, she’d have likely had 2, and there was still enough to bring home for their dinner 😂
As a republican, I would’ve have politely invited her to insert her coronation quiche 🤢🤢 somewhere where the sun don’t shine 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Could she not hide herself with anything else. The scarf, the bag, the arms. But she's so body positive. (And tiny) 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks much bigger then Kim who is pretty honest about being a size 22
Also Kim looks so much better - in jeans and a casual top, not trying to cover herself.

Em needs to own it!

Reactions: 16
I am truly shocked at the latest daft flower field photos. She’s twice as big as designated photographer Kim. Can barely reach the tulips. Looking statuesque in that field photo with her giant cheeks dominated her face.
Petite and dainty eh Em ? Lol

• Haha
  • Sick
You helped me out last time with the lipstick - anyone know where Kim’s Dalmatian top is from, not boohoo or new look or plt - already tried lol!!

Reactions: 3
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Carer Kim taking her on a day trip again. 😂

She looks massive now next to Kim, but also very uncomfortable, hiding under layers.
I did think maybe Kim could carry her weight better, being taller, but Candy, who I think was actually petite in height, mostly looked fine because she accepted her size and didn’t contort herself awkwardly to pretend to be smaller that she is.

Reactions: 12
Kim seems to have found her style and it suits her. She appears to be happy and confident.
I always think that Emma would look better with shorter, sleeker hair. Her hair always hangs down around her face and shoulders. It's not flattering, it just adds bulk and makes her face look wider.

Reactions: 12
Side-tied laces again in her latest photos. Who said she’ll need Velcro trainers next ?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.