It's Em #10 Missing Em's neck and the #grifted cricut, hoover, desk.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she’s sponsored by Cricut this week - more tat decorated for the coronation! The quiche !!!!! You don’t blind bake after trimming the pastry - you bake first with a lot of pastry over hanging and use baking beads/dried peas/dried pasta/rice - doesn’t she watch ‘Bake Off’ religiously??? Then she got confused about the broad beans being cooked - and showed us a tin of them! Veg seems to be foreign to her …like she never cooks them - then she burns the spinach !!! 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Lol I thought the first black dress was one she tried and was going to say was too tight across the chest, and it was her own! 😂

Seemed kinda pointless trying on 4 of the same dresses as you already own. Do you like the print? Yes, buy it then. Does it need to be tried on?

The shoes tied like that 💀💀💀 If not being able to complete a simple task properly or comfortably like that, then what are you doing?! She’s more likely to opt for slip ons or have her mother tie her shoes before making any changes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Funny how she couldn’t get into work one day due to the trains having no fuel - she made sure she was in work to dress up for the coronation and take her baked bits in and her King Charles bunting, the day after! Her mum drove her - why didn’t her mum drive her the day before too?
---
She took the left over quiche back home with her and had it for tea 🤢. How many fingers had been in it - apart from it sitting out at a buffet table all day? I would’ve chucked the leftover quiche in the bin at work …not our Em ….

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
That vlog. 😬

How long has she had that Cricut now? Everything she made there was so bad and wonky. And the amount of plastic waste, horrendous

1.3kg of broken biscuits. Whaaat?!

Cooking pastry completely wrong. Burnt the spinach, how?! You just wilt it in a pan, there’s so much moisture in it I can’t believe how you could burn it, unless you walk off and ignore it for 30 mins?!!

Worse than that, she’s making food for people in work and never tied her hair back 🤢

Eww and bringing the leftover quiche home. Minty cow. 🤢

Why has she gone off 2 weeks early on this coronation nonsense anyway?!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
How many people does she she work with if she bought enough quiche home for her dinner? 1 would be my guess

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
How many people does she she work with if she bought enough quiche home for her dinner? 1 would be my guess
I love how she said that people should celebrate the coronation at work …..does she realise not everyone works in an office, sitting on their arse all day?

• Heart
  • Wow
Wonky fingers means wonky crafts I’m afraid. Why on earth they send her stuff is beyond me. My 7 year old niece is genuinely more talented than her.

I bet that quiche smelled really eggy by the end of the day. Just how she likes it :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I love how she said that people should celebrate the coronation at work …..does she realise not everyone works in an office, sitting on their arse all day?
And not everyone is a royalist and maybe it should be left to individuals at home or at street parties on the day.

I would want nothing to do with her naff, wonky, Poundland tat and dodgy quiche.

Lol at the fact that quiche was probably cut into 8 slices, she’d have likely had 2, and there was still enough to bring home for their dinner 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm 2 minutes 39 in and Chris has already pissed me off with his wittering off screen. Great diet, crisps, biscuits, more crisps and mayonnaise 🙄🙄

• Angry
I really don't get that cricut thingy. Sticking bits on things. I'm sure it does more than that. Who knows. For the price you'd think so. As usual greedy big Em would never in a month of Sundays own one unless it was grifted. Oh....Chris shut the f#@k up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does she always try summery dresses on with black leggings? Always looks so odd
I get wanting leggings for comfort/modesty etc but invest in some white or lighter colour ones

Reactions: 7
Urgh that vinyl used for decorating isn’t food safe. How much coronation stuff destined for landfill?! I thought the “croffice” was where she was going to do her crafting?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why does she always try summery dresses on with black leggings? Always looks so odd
I get wanting leggings for comfort/modesty etc but invest in some white or lighter colour ones
Yes, that dress with black tights looked awful. Go with nude or chub rub shorts if you can’t go with out.
And all those H&M dresses, you could see her black leggings through them.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
What's with the two clips holding her hair that aren't even evenly placed? I honestly thought she was going to put on makeup but no, that was today's 'look' which she then swapped for a blue ribbon for her buffet/afternoon tea. How old are you? 3?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
What's with the two clips holding her hair that aren't even evenly placed? I honestly thought she was going to put on makeup but no, that was today's 'look' which she then swapped for a blue ribbon for her buffet/afternoon tea. How old are you? 3?
Your profile pic has killed me m'luv🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really don't get that cricut thingy. Sticking bits on things. I'm sure it does more than that. Who knows. For the price you'd think so. As usual greedy big Em would never in a month of Sundays own one unless it was grifted. Oh....Chris shut the f#@k up.
Unless you’re running a small Etsy (or similar) enterprise I don’t really get the whole dropping £100’s on a Cricut machine and accessories just to stick stickers on stuff 🤷‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.