It's Em #10 Missing Em's neck and the #grifted cricut, hoover, desk.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ‘Be kind’ bullshit is usually spouted by those MLM type huns. Donna Dyble comes to mind, if anyone remembers her!
They are usually self obsessed whiny toddlers who come out with this crap!!
I think Emma and Chris need a health wake up call!!
No amount of being kind is gonna change that!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yep, we know how Chris practices his golf swings at home now. Em is showing us perfectly how she poses with her golf ball chin whilst he gets ready to practice.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's at the Harry Styles concert with Kim. Few screenshots and a couple of questions:
A - who goes to a concert in matching denim jackets 🤔🤔
B - why does she have those fecking clips in her hair? Does she think she's 4?
C - the decoration on the side of her face 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙈🙈
Give.....me.....strength

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
When has she ever shown any interest in Harry styles? I would hate to be next to her can just imagine the fake screaming and singing the wrong lyrics.

• Haha
So I had no idea she was at the Harry Styles gig, I was there too and saw her in Tesco afterwards 😂 saw kim first then turned around and there was Em! She bleeping waddles when she walks she has her feet in the 10 to 2 position and full on waddles i couldn’t stop watching 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So I had no idea she was at the Harry Styles gig, I was there too and saw her in Tesco afterwards 😂 saw kim first then turned around and there was Em! She bleeping waddles when she walks she has her feet in the 10 to 2 position and full on waddles i couldn’t stop watching 😂
She must have a doppelganger. The Em we know is hardly visible. She's only 4ft tall and a size 6 she is. It couldn't have been her. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's at the Harry Styles concert with Kim. Few screenshots and a couple of questions:
A - who goes to a concert in matching denim jackets 🤔🤔
B - why does she have those fecking clips in her hair? Does she think she's 4?
C - the decoration on the side of her face 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙈🙈
Give.....me.....strength
Matching jackets?! How old are they!? 7 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I have so many questions 😂
Did she look stunning?
How were her laces tied?
What did she buy?
Could estimate her dress size?
How tall would you say she is?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I have so many questions 😂
Did she look stunning?
How were her laces tied?
What did she buy?
Could estimate her dress size?
How tall would you say she is?
1. No, but she thinks she did.
2. To the side.
3. Nothing. She's too tight.
4. 6/8
5. 4ft.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
to add to the harry styles 2023 photographic collection! i am a bit late to the news but this was quite a disturbing image!!
---
i’m so intrigued that you saw her!!! i would have stated so much!! how exciting for you!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.