It's Em #10 Missing Em's neck and the #grifted cricut, hoover, desk.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG just tragic. Has she customised the jackets for them both? They look crammed into those seats.

WTF are those hair clips?! On the sides of her head? She looks like a right simpleton.

She really thinks she’s a little girl and Kim is her mummy doesn’t she ?
That’s what living with your mother til the age of 42 will do to you. Mother and husband pandering to her, allowing her to continue to act like a spoilt child. Now anyone that takes her out has to act like her carer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If Kim is 6ft 2, Em must be at least 5’5. She’s also twice as wide as Kim. So tiny, so petit.
F251ADF7-45C6-4B2F-A78B-4ABFD1ECBF29.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I want to see Harry. So jealous

sounds like they weren’t even ‘fans’ before they went

Reactions: 4
Talk about drawing attention to yourself. Forget the size of her or the duck feet and walk, or even the stupid jacket, it's the bleeding hair clips🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I have so many questions 😂
Did she look stunning?
How were her laces tied?
What did she buy?
Could estimate her dress size?
How tall would you say she is?
1. No
2. She had converse on with her laces shoved under the tongue thing
3. Annoyingly I didn’t take any notice of what she bought I was too busy watching her waddle
4. Probably a size 26, I was pretty shocked at how wide she was from the side
5. 5ft6 I’d say

What are the rules on posting pictures you’ve taken cos I may have taken one 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
1. No
3. Annoyingly I didn’t take any notice of what she bought I was too busy watching her waddle
5. 5ft6 I’d say

Thanks for the answers.
I don't know the rules on photos, but she shows photos with people in her background. I guess it's ok in a public space, she doesn't blur people out.

Reactions: 6
1. No
5. 5ft6 I’d say

I don’t know the rules but if you can please do it!
These influencers always look different out in the wild 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omfg it looks like a small child has raided her mums dressing table. She is in her 40s, how ridiculous does she look. She is not 4, the jackets omg, the bag, the stuff on her face l, the heart sunglasses and the best, the hair clips, wow how old are you Emma. You look absolutely ridiculous. I know she said she was struggling with where she was with her clothes at her age, but Emma you are not 4!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m slightly (lol) older than Em, but if I suggested being matchy matchy at a gig with my mates, they’d tell me to get effed! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s embarrassing. Going to that much effort at a concert for someone she’s never been that interested in. Matching customised jackets when you’re over 40, please! She’s only gone to show off on IG.

Would love to the pic of her in the wild 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.