It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and I don’t know if it’s just her voice but she always sounds like she’s got a ‘bubble’ in her throat 😂

Reactions: 4
I thought it looked quite good! lol.....maybe that’s because I am really bad a cooking a roast lol x

I dunno her food always looks shite to me, just always looks dry and boring

Reactions: 3
I agree the roast was depressing, and that’s with the photo filtered to within an inch of its life. There’s something about the way she edits all her photos, that gives me a headache

Reactions: 1
I agree the roast was depressing, and that’s with the photo filtered to within an inch of its life. There’s something about the way she edits all her photos, that gives me a headache
Yes I agree! Always makes it look so strange!
Couldn’t filter away the burnt Yorkshire’s 😂

Reactions: 2
What the duck is she wearing today??? Her living room just looks even worse every time I see it 😭 awful outfit, awful decor

Reactions: 4
What the duck is she wearing today??? Her living room just looks even worse every time I see it 😭 awful outfit, awful decor
How long has she spent "doing it up"? It literally has been months.....only for it to look like she went to a jumble sale, bought it all, ate it and diarrhoead it all out in her living room.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Make up brush cleaning tutorial 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Oiiii joist take my broosh and roob it into the soooap.....
***ETA... she also runs it oooonder hot water***
Ffs 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
How long has she spent "doing it up"? It literally has been months.....only for it to look like she went to a jumble sale, bought it all, ate it and diarrhoead it all out in her living room.
😂😂

Feel like I don’t even need to go and look at it. I imagine this is a 100% accurate description.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh my god how many times have we got to see her putting on that NU skin crappy mud mask.. her and that Brittany do it like once a week. If I used that once a week my skin would be rank.. cheap shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A million stories about Nu Skin and only one marked Ad. That talking to from ASA really worked 😂 also she’s going to look ridiculous in the rain in those horrible sandals

I have a problem with how much she leaves her dog 😕 I know I sound like a massive prick but it seems she's hardly ever home and either in work or travelling the world. I could be wrong though but I couldn't have a dog if I was out as much as she is 😕😕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.